Homebrew Sdcafiine Exception Type DSI Occurred BOTW

Edmonds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is probably a really easy fix, but I've been trying to mod BOTW for several days now, and every time I get the 'exception type dsi' error. My file structure is: sdcafiine\00050000101C9400\content\model,UI,pack, etc.

Does anyone know what my issue is? Do I need the title.BG pack? Help!

EDIT: I downloaded my mods individually from Gamebanana and slapped them in the appropriate folders, they're not part of a modpack. There were several title.BG packs, but I heard somewhere to just delete those, so I did

Last edited by Edmonds,

jayofmaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any fix? Was using SDCard with SdCafiine and it worked for a while, until it didn't (freezing). Switched to USB and similar issue, works for a little but this time I get to see the actual error. Exception type dsi. Looks like there aren't many Wii U modders hanging here anymore :/

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most botw mods must be done with bcml for full compatability however it must be stated that all will cause issues on console especially when used in conjunction with other mods. It's also possible some straight up won't work.

Best strategy is to get a high class/speed sd card.

Reactions: jayofmaya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, and retroactively the internet's praise +1