Hacking Sd2vita not working

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well it's like it's dead. No lights at all. Normal cart works. It's the right way around.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Mine was exactly like that yesterday, until I re-config the tai/config file and taped the sd2vita. Just keep trying

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
What's your config look like? Surely I'd still see a flashing light even without correct config?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The vita seems to detect the adapter but it doesn't read the SD card. When the SD card is inserted the game card led is lighting up but nothing shows up

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

damian12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 94658
You might want to pad the back of the adapter on the bottom with a piece of electrical tape since it might be making a poor connection. One of my homemade boards is a bit hit and miss and this helps.

I used the picture to check my sd2vita and the last pin on the right wasn't connected. It's a very easy fix I put some more solder it took about 2 minutes. The psvita was stuck on the boot screen and the activity light was flashing continuously. I suppose different things will happen depending on the pin. One piece of advice Its best to check from the connector pad to the pin that makes connection with the sdcard my meter is very pointy so I could do that without problems.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean the last pin on the microSD side then that is a data pin. If it is on the bottom then that is the voltage line.

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I had been having a problem similar to everyone here. The way I got it working was packing the back of the SD2VITA with tape to make it thicker so that it is being pushed into the pins in the Vita, not just making contact. This worked STRAIGHT away. I also then used the MLTHaku method to mount it as ux0. No problems what so ever. BUT. You guys, I need some help! I am using a 128GB microsd card and when I used the blankimg zz and formatted the card, it is now only showing as 23GB. What is going on?! I have lost just over 100GB off my card and I don't know how to get access to that again, no matter how I format the card it ALWAYS shows up as 23GB.

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I had been having a problem similar to everyone here. The way I got it working was packing the back of the SD2VITA with tape to make it thicker so that it is being pushed into the pins in the Vita, not just making contact. This worked STRAIGHT away. I also then used the MLTHaku method to mount it as ux0. No problems what so ever. BUT. You guys, I need some help! I am using a 128GB microsd card and when I used the blankimg zz and formatted the card, it is now only showing as 23GB. What is going on?! I have lost just over 100GB off my card and I don't know how to get access to that again, no matter how I format the card it ALWAYS shows up as 23GB.

Try Amoie Partition there is a free edition out there. Delete the partition then create a new one in FAT32

If it still says 23GB then you been duped with a dodge sd card. Send it back from where you bought it.

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

What brand of card is it and where did you purchase it from? I've seen fakes floating about on eBay, AliExpress, and the like...

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys, update time. It worked in the end. I was using a dodgy microsd card adaptor. Strange thing to cause that issue but I got it sorted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: the game actually was censored the art style was changed