Hacking SD2Vita is not working on Henkaku 3.68

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any advice on keeping the Sony card your main memory as ux0 and the sd2vita uma0? Im on 3.68 h-encore. I followed a guide on youtube but it didnt work but there is possibly my fault. After my games wouldnt load and I had to reset the tai config I think. Step by step guide would be cool. I just want to use my Sony card as the main cause its bigger than my sd card right now.
1. Get StorageMgr. Use this instead of gamesd.skprx.

2. If you are using ux0:tai\config.txt, copy and paste it to ur0:tai along with any skprx drivers (and any other files) in your ux0:tai folder. Delete gamesd.skprx. Delete the ux0:tai folder entirely. Edit your config.txt in ur0 so any lines for drivers you moved to ur0:tai say ur0 instead of ux0. (Example: change "ux0:tai\gamesd.skprx" to "ur0:tai\storagemgr.skprx" and "ux0:tai\nonpdrm.skprx" to "ur0:tai\nonpdrm.skprx".) Note: You don't want to change your Adrenaline.skprx location for example, because you won't be moving it. Only change lines for skprx files you moved into the ur0:\tai folder.

3. In ur0:tai, edit storage_config.txt so it looks like:
MCD=ux0
INT=imc0
UMA=grw0
GCD=uma0

4. Reboot

5a. If on 3.65 Enso, congrats, you did it.

5b. If on 3.67/3.68, run h-encore again to get henkaku running to make the extra storage show up. Congrats, you did it.

1. Backup everything from your Sony memory card to your PC, including hidden system files and folders. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING YET.

2. Backup your current SD card to your PC. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING YET.

3. Edit ur0:tai\storage_config.txt so it looks like:
MCD=uma0
INT=imc0
UMA=grw0
GCD=ux0

4. Power off the Vita completely.

5. Setup new micro SD. (Write with zzBlank.img, format to exFAT with default allocation unit size.) Copy your backup of ux0: (Sony card) including system files to the new micro SD. Install new SD in SD2Vita and insert in system.

6a. If on 3.65 Enso, boot the Vita, use FTP client or VitaShell to delete unnecessary files or folders in uma0. (Basically everything as it's all copied to the SD now.) Copy anything you were storing in the old micro SD to uma0:. Congrats, you did it.

6b. If on 3.67/3.68, the Vita will still use the Sony card for ux0 until h-encore is executed, so you'll need to be much more selective of what you delete. After running h-encore, open VitaShell and either using it or an FTP brower, you can delete any subfolders in uma0:app\, uma0:appmeta\, and uma0:addcont\ that aren't PCSG90096 (Bitter Smile/h-encore) and VitaShell. You need PCSG90096 on your Sony card to run h-encore again if your Vita ever gets powered down completely and it's always good to have a backup of VitaShell as people have reported it occasionally uninstalling itself. Leave the folder structure intact otherwise the Vita will just rebuild the database and put them back anyway if you ever do a full reboot. Copy anything you were storing in the old micro SD to uma0:. Congrats, you did it.

Last edited by Priestiality,
Reactions: cvskid

luk_pop

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
my microSD card works fine, but after reboot, I have to go VitaShell -> /\ -> Mount gamecard ux0

How to automount?

realg123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,
I've been trying for 3 days to get this to work. No luck!

I tried all the suggestions posted in this thread and still no luck.

I followed this guide:
https://vita.hacks.guide/ which I was able to install and get working.

But it's the SD2Vita that I have issues with:
I tried this guide: https://vita.hacks.guide/storagemgr no luck
I tried this guide: http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/ no luck
Followed all the posts on this thread no luck.

At this point I'm assuming it's my SD2Vita.

I have this one: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Playstation...ku-3-60/253167926176?var=&hash=item3af1fbfba0

Anyone know a cheap but reliable source for an SD2Vita, particuarlly someone selling them in Toronto or Canada in general?

I have a PS Vita 1000 model. With firmware 3.67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn