Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
So recently my phone's been giving me a
"Mounted ReadOnly
The Sd card has an unexpected problem. Tapp(rest omitted, phone couldn't display..)"
when ever i try to do anything to the files on it. (delete files, or place new ones) I searched in the interwebs for a bit, and found that the message comes out when the sd card has used most of its space... and the solution was to format it.

...So i tried... and in all the ways i can fathom of (windows's built in formatter, SDFormatter[V3.1], Acronis Disk director, even editing the registry...) and they all(the first three) told me that i had to remove the Write protection of the sd card. I tried to use the phone recovery's formatter, it said the data was all erased, but nothing changed actually.

There was even a method that said to eject and reinsert until possible. I'm trying that now to no avail nonetheless..

I tried to restore a backup i made in around august, but it seems like now it has both the files from my current and the files from the august backup.. which i have no idea how it is capable of doing although my space has went from 3.67MB to 0. The 'erase sd card' option while greyed before the backup restore was avaliable again but it didn't work.

So um, a little help here ? please?;-;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster