OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
ScummVM 1.1.1
For Wii, DS, PSP, N64, GameCube, GP2x, Dreamcast, PS2, Mac, phones...well lots of formats
The latest release of ScummVM is here. For those who have never tried it, DO IT NOW! You'll have access to some of the very finest adventure games of all time and this has been ported to so many platforms that you should find it available on something you own...unless you're a troglodyte.

QUOTE said:
Only four weeks since our last release and already ScummVM 1.1.1 is available on our downloads page.

This release concentrates primarily on fixing bugs, bugs, and even more bugs. As such, we strongly recommend all and every ScummVM user to update to this latest and greatest version. In particular, just as promised we fixed the issues affecting Nippon Safes Inc and Pajama Sam 1 in 1.1.0.

Please don't ask for links to the games as while some are "abandonware" others aren't so its best to play it safe. ;)

12729805613413-dott2.jpg

icon11.gif
Source & Downloads
icon11.gif
[url=http://scummvm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/scummvm/?view=log]http://scummvm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/scummvm/?view=log[/url]
discuss.png
Discuss

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I love ScummVM
wub.gif

I've got it on my HTC and there's nothing better than some Monkey Island on the go!
Still... I wonder when the SCI support for it is going official
frown.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sonicslasher said:
It'd be super awesome to play this on a DSi XL. With the 3DS coming somewhat soon, I guess that can just wait.

Now go ye and download ScummVM!
yay.gif

And what prevents you from doing just that ?
I used it on my DSiXL, games look great, but unfortunately the larger screen doesn't offer a higher resolution, you still have to scale/zoom in/out to view the whole area.
Too bad, the DS is such a wonderful platform for this kind of games........

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arm73 said:
Sonicslasher said:
It'd be super awesome to play this on a DSi XL. With the 3DS coming somewhat soon, I guess that can just wait.

Now go ye and download ScummVM!
yay.gif

And what prevents you from doing just that ?

Nothing really. I guess I just don't want to buy a upgraded DS when the next generation one is coming out soon.

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Arm73 said:
[...]
I used it on my DSiXL, games look great, but unfortunately the larger screen doesn't offer a higher resolution, you still have to scale/zoom in/out to view the whole area.[...]

Try out Tramb's software scaler, it's amazingly efficient on DS and should be juste perfect on DSiXL. (You can activate it in the option menu)

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
iamthemilkman said:
I fully support the Day of the Tentacle pic!

I know! It makes me feel great!

Stronger... More aggressive... I feel like I could... ...Like I could...

...Go for some Day of the Tentacle right now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just between me and you, I mostly believe they honestly do. Even though they are selling...