BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i don't want to be an ass but can u guys watch the video thank the other one had like 200 views in a few hours and i had to take it off cause the shitty quality now i have a good quality video and no watches wtf

nickbaker50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackHoleSlam1994 said:
i dont want to gloat but can i be safe to say i originated the idea of battles in scribblenauts
No, thats not safe to say. I have seen videos of battles on scribblenauts with earlier upload dates on youtube than yours. You have also got to realize that many people with ars have probably done this and never recorded it.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Not Great" was a huge compliment to your video.
I'm pretty sure it isn't that hard to hold a camera and focus on a stationary DS.

Aside from the quality, the idea was hilarious and answered one of life's great questions.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nickbaker50 said:
BlackHoleSlam1994 said:
i dont want to gloat but can i be safe to say i originated the idea of battles in scribblenauts
No, thats not safe to say. I have seen videos of battles on scribblenauts with earlier upload dates on youtube than yours. You have also got to realize that many people with ars have probably done this and never recorded it.

Exactly many people came up with that idea for fun before any videos were upped on youtube or whatever, including myself. It's a great pastime without playing the actual game.

BTW great video Cannonfoddr, very good work.
gbasp.gif

nickbaker50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey dude, one thing....walls can be destroyed. That is not good. I summoned 15 soldiers and 1 zombie. When the soldiers tried to shoot they just hit each other which made them aggro each other. Anyway long stroy short the bullets that missed hit my protective wall and it was destroyed. So in future videos you might want to try something diffrent for safety measures....

BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baker this isn't wat i was saying i said i had the first army fight there is another one that was done yesterday i actually uploaded my first one before anyone but the quality sucked so i took it off and replaced it with the new one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit