Hacking sciifii v2

Teton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeenTin said:
Teton said:
But, by reloading to ios 36, and running , it unistall the stub and install the cios.(he is not overwriiten
wink.gif
)

But then if I want to install IOS222v4 wad (one of the batch install wad) under IOS249, can it overwrites the stubbed IOS222 ?

reload to cios 249 and when it will
biggrin.gif

You did that o your xml, so it will install is as cios249 bypass the revision
wink.gif

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Teton said:
TeenTin said:
Teton said:
But, by reloading to ios 36, and running , it unistall the stub and install the cios.(he is not overwriiten
wink.gif
)

But then if I want to install IOS222v4 wad (one of the batch install wad) under IOS249, can it overwrites the stubbed IOS222 ?

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

No, what I mean is, after installation of IOS249, I then load IOS249 and want to install IOS222v4 wad file. Will this be successful ? Can the IOS222v4 wad overwrite the stubbed IOS222 in 4.2 ?

Thanks !

EDIT : I think I know what you mean. So, my xml should work flawlessly, right ?

Teton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeenTin said:
Teton said:
TeenTin said:
Teton said:
wink.gif
)

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

No, what I mean is, after installation of IOS249, I then load IOS249 and want to install IOS222v4 wad file. Will this be successful ? Can the IOS222v4 wad overwrite the stubbed IOS222 in 4.2 ?

Thanks !

EDIT : I think I know what you mean. So, my xml should work flawlessly, right ?

yes it work, i tried it.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do you need the hacks.ini for your region and system menu version on the root of your sd card for priiloader install or are the hacks built in to the app?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks awesome. Thanks guys! I'm currently tweaking it so it has a few extras, but it's going to make modding a friend's wii a LOT easier.

The only thing is that I'm a little confused about things:

First, a ? about the CORP section:
Exactly what does "kkPatch" do? Is that supposed to be "Korean Key"? Also, what is "esVersion"? Do ES modules have versions?

Also, how do I install a single WAD that's not official? Use the batch installer with a separate folder containing only that wad?

Teton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
Looks awesome. Thanks guys! I'm currently tweaking it so it has a few extras, but it's going to make modding a friend's wii a LOT easier.

The only thing is that I'm a little confused about things:

First, a ? about the CORP section:
Exactly what does "kkPatch" do? Is that supposed to be "Korean Key"? Also, what is "esVersion"? Do ES modules have versions?

Also, how do I install a single WAD that's not official? Use the batch installer with a separate folder containing only that wad?

kkpatch means KoreanKeyPatch.
As dip have version, es have. ( but see with da_letter_a for this, because we're using his cioscorp logs
smile.gif
)

It depend of the wad.
What wad you want to install?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
and can you use the rev17b dipVersion instead of rev13 or 14 for corped IOS's as app has rev17b dipVersion
Good to know. I'm not a CORP user myself, but I have a few friends who do use it.
Teton said:
kkpatch means KoreanKeyPatch.
Kind of what I thought. Just wanted to make sure.
Teton said:
As dip have version, es have. ( but see with da_letter_a for this, because we're using his cioscorp logs
smile.gif
)
Never knew that. Guess I'll talk to da_letter_a for that info.
QUOTE(Teton @ Feb 24 2010, 04:24 PM)
It depend of the wad.
What wad you want to install?
I have a custom channel that I want installed from its own option in the Advanced menu (not everyone will want it).

Also, what is the best way to install custom IOSes from wads? TitleInstaller or batch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster