Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
What do yo mean by latest cIOS249?

for waninkoko, latest is rev21 and yet that is considered legacy by now
for d2x , latest is v10

now don't tell me you are using latest SGM_GX

PS. always tell what program revision you are using. Latest is even worse than not telling anything. ppl might think you are using revisions with bug fixed ages ago.

midenok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
SGM_GX rev127
D2X v8

Why it doesn't work? Can you describe possible causes? Should I try d2x v10? Why other apps work with SD card without any problems on any cios version? I think, it's not cios but some bug in your code.

scoobydude51

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some major issues with this app. as I start up the loader I get a message saying "Mii Channel installed but datas are missing." I click install and the loader crashes and returns me to the Homebrew Channel. I restart the loader, and this time I press cancel. it loads, but I only get 6 "dummy" save states. (the reason why I called it a "dummy" save state is because all the saves say "0" blocks and won't export.)

the next problem is I cannot do ANYTHING internet based (ex updating the GameTDB files and just updating the loader), because it hangs at the updating screen. I can't cancel it because the cancel button does nothing. I have to do a force shutdown of my Wii.

I have Rev 127 IOS58 (Rev6175) installed on my Wii ad I just installed IOS249. but the loader (and the HBC) says my current IOS is IOS58. is there any way to switch the IOSes? or is my Wii Bricked? because this loader is horrible!

BTW my Wii is Ver. 3.4U. could this be the problem because it's and old version for a Wii and this loader is too new?

oh. and about the Channel version? it's bad too. it goes to the loading screen and sends me back to the Wii Menu without even opening the loader.

HunterZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The feature list says that this can delete saves, but how do you delete a save?

I got this app so that it would be easier to see the sizes of various save data in order to find and delete the biggest ones.

MacroKrome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I am also having trouble with detecting saves on my wii.
This prevents me from both installing saves and from exporting ones, so basically I can't do anything with the app.
I have cios249 d2x v10, ios58, and am using r127.

Videomanman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try R126, that is version I am using and I don't have any issues. I think 127 still has a few bugs. 126 still crashes on occasion, but I only had that when I tried saving or loading games more than 1 level deep. So C:\gamesaves is fine while C:\gamesaves\moresaves was not. It could load them fine, but saving was the issue. In the end I just changed my saving structure and that solved the problem :)

Also while you CAN load USBloader directly from the savegamemanager I don't recommend it. While the game always loaded, when I tried to go back to the wii menu, sometimes the loading of the home screen would hang at the black screen before it requiring me to power off the wii by holding down the power button for a few seconds. By congrast if I loaded USB loader directly from home brew (or through the forwarder channel) no problem at all. It may just be USB Loader but I thought I had it happen after loading a wiiware game as well.

MacroKrome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Thanks. I actually managed to make it work a while ago by using the non-pre-compiled version of 127.
I'm glad you were willing to help though :)

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
if some people want to have testing help with full recoded application, go to this page, download HBC_test_r52.zip, make a backup of your savegame manager folder, then have test with lot of features... please use/check the tickets page to report bug or problems... thx for your help!!!

- the app will for sure tell you that an update is available, don't accept, or you will install the official r127
- savegame download will not work as the wii-save.com site is down :(
- don't test language update, application update, change log download, cause this will acces Google code and this is not supported for now :(

Last edited by dj_skual,
Reactions: OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
can't done test by myself at this moment, so perhaps some people can done this for me

i need to test my new Ustealth support and 16/9, 4/3 display on WiiU.

please, find the test dol here:
boot(ustealth).dol

and report here.
thx.
Tested on Wii U
UStealth support is working, emuNAND too.
Didn't see any change in aspect ratio though,is there any new setting for it? I didn't found it.
Now, is it possible make the app boot with clean IOS 58 + HBProt? With my current setting I have to exchange between ports. Or let you choose the IOS to load, that way you can use let's say IOS251 with base 58. Most apps that use 249 need IOS56 as base.

Last edited by OriginalHamster,

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ok thx for your test
About the display, i want to know if the widescreen is well displayed in fonction of wiiu Setting... and same thing on a real wii
My Wii U is in widescreen mode yes, but there's no difference in the app aspect ratio (app covering the whole screen but stretched image, noticeable in circle buttons).I don't have my Wii anymore :c

Last edited by OriginalHamster,
Reactions: Ailuros27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1