• Poll closed .

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, just tested the beta.
The problem I found is when you start HBC apps browser, if it has more than 7 pages, the page indicator goes off screen.

Will report if find something else ;)

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
All right.

I made an ultrarapid test:
homebrew started from SD
homberew in apps\savegame_gx

Try to change list tipe -> ok
Try to update gametdb ->ok
Enabled all in update menu then click for update, it suggest me r126. I abort: I want to use this beta. =P
Try do download theme ->Ok I see three themes
I try do download a theme (the one on the bottom left, I don't remember the name...) -> download started and completed but after.. stack dump -> On restart again stack dump

Sorry but now I had to go.
I try other and better when I'll have more time. ;)

edit: I wouldn't find an option for disable rumble ( I hate it =P ).. it's my fault?

thx for test, can you provide to me the code dump?
about wiimote rumble setting, look Inside the HomeMenu ;)
Please, report bugs on the savegame manager gx beta Google code site.

Hi, just tested the beta.
The problem I found is when you start HBC apps browser, if it has more than 7 pages, the page indicator goes off screen.

Will report if find something else ;)
thx for this report, but please, report bugs on the savegame manager gx beta Google code site.

TinyRick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but is this compatible with the vWii on the Wii-U? My Wii has a broken SD slot and I'm looking for an alternative way to transfer my saves.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but is this compatible with the vWii on the Wii-U? My Wii has a broken SD slot and I'm looking for an alternative way to transfer my saves.

look on the Google site, there are a vWii version that should work on Wii and vWii.

Save game gx base on r129 Schinese.lang
thx.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question:

When I use this app it resets each time. My custom paths and options I have to change each time. It defaults to USB8?

Am I missing a configuration file or something? How do I fix this? I updated in app and it still doesn't save my settings.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Test 19 Dol uploaded !!!

* Added WiiSaveDownload function
* Modified GuiLongText and FreetypeGX to allow breakline if no horizontal scrollbar
* Change of homebrew boot process (from wiixplorer)
* Reworked Control (button) configuration menu (from wiixplorer)
* Some fixes in KeyboardWindow
* Other little changes
download .dol here: https://code.google.com/p/savegame-manager-gx-beta/downloads/list

thx for your tests and reports.

Videomanman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been managing/backing up my saves for a long time though the Wii data management and for the protected ones using a Prii loader hack to allow copying of even if the saves are protected ones. Recently I tried this app and WOW what a wonderful job. Thoroughly impressed as it looks as though it is part of the original interface, not to mention the great features. Such as save one at a time, or save the whole lot. One question though (sorry if this has been addressed before but I didn't see it quickly looking though the 70 pages of this thread), the compress option makes a copy the same as if it was copied with the Wii Data management? Extract is obviously Save Gamemanager GX format, but if I use the compress option, could I reinstall that save via the Wii Data Management if I needed?

I assume yes but wanted confirmation. Thanks again for such a wonderful App.

Oh one other question, doing a extract overwrites a old extract if found correct? It seems to but I wanted to double check that as well. :)

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
hello, thx for your interest in my application.

when you extract as compressed save, the app will create a data.bin in the same way as the Wii data management.
but i think you can't reinstall directly protected save by the Wii Data management (just try to be sure). No prob for unprotected saves.

The app will owerwrite the save if you extract in the same folder of already extracted save.

if you want to help me a little bit, you could have a try with "Test Dol", i'm completely recoding the app...

Videomanman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thought so. :) And yes it knew it would reinstall protected saves though wii data management unless a hack was installed to allow this (which I have via Prii loader). And thank you for confirming that data.bin is the same format, and that it will fully overwrite if given the same location when extracting. I thought as much but wanted to confirm. :)

If I get a few minutes, I will give the test/beta a spin and let you know. :)

Videomanman87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a chance to try this out tonight. I extracted one game save to SD card, but when I tried to restore it wouldn't give a menu to do so? I also noticed the manage all is disabled for now. Also after I did the one extract, I clicked the source as SD card (using A button) and then the save folder (using A). Then I wanted to change the default SD save location and when I clicked the settings button (with button a). Crash. I didn't have time to see if that was random or if it was repeatable. I will try and duplicate it later.

Anyway backing up seems to work, restoring I am not sure about. Is it me, or is that not enabled yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free