Homebrew Save Finder

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still great job on it :) I guess I can make a batch file using the paths of all the game saves your app exports to copy to a backup folder :)

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Still great job on it :) I guess I can make a batch file using the paths of all the game saves your app exports to copy to a backup folder :)
You need only a function to copy determinated save of emuNAND.. in another folder? (just for have a secure backup?)
If is correct what i understand it's not difficult to add, but I think that is better and fast to copy all emuNAND :lol:

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need only a function to copy determinated save of emuNAND.. in another folder? (just for have a secure backup?)
If is correct what i understand it's not difficult to add, but I think that is better and fast to copy all emuNAND :lol:
Yes that is correct; this way when I start with a fresh nand I can just copy over title\0001000\Title ID to the new nands title\00010001\ directory w/o messing with Savegame Manager GX.

I'm going to send you a pm soon.

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes that is correct; this way when I start with a fresh nand I can just copy over title\0001000\Title ID to the new nands title\00010001\ directory w/o messing with Savegame Manager GX.

I'm going to send you a pm soon.

Ok next week I'll add this function. ;)

it's a simply copy and paste.
I'll make it possbile for ID or for all the titles (fast, step by step or with confirm).

Reactions: 1 person

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right on it albeit I'm getting home late so I'll test it tonight for sure :) I was just doing emu-nand testing anyways :)

EDIT: Sorry havent had time to test it on a emu-nand however I though title\00010000 was the game saves folder it's copying over title\00010001 folder instead; but yes this is what I wanted :) thanks.

actar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
EDIT: Sorry havent had time to test it on a emu-nand however I though title\00010000 was the game saves folder it's copying over title\00010001 folder instead; but yes this is what I wanted :) thanks.
Mh.. I don't udesrtand:
you have a savegame in folder title\00010000 but after the copy you found it in the folder title\00010001 ?? It so strange.. i take a look in the code but seem to be impossible that it can happen.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's coping over folder title/00010001 instead of title/00010000; I just got my ModMii nand working so now it's a matter of copying over my game saves :)

I hate to ask if you can add anything new when I am yet unable to test the current progress (i've been ill :( ) but would it be feasible to add the option to copy over Mii's? SGM_GX just seems to freeze when I click on Mii's so I can't install any.

Thank you, I really do like your app. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok