Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not working on 10.1. Can you fix that please?
It does show up, but no application is shown.
I've been trying to inject a pokemon rumble world save into my prw game, but my game won't change. When the sdm finishes injecting, it'll kick me back to the homebrew menu. I even tried it on new leaf, and it's still not working at all. I'm on the latest firmware.
Edit your own save. Save are linked to a specific console.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What do you mean?
Some games use "anti-savegame restore (ASR)" system (maybe your game)... If you try to restore/inject a savegame in a game with that system, savefile will be corrupted, AFAIK!... Then, using "svdt" is possible do that, because it have anti-ASR implemented!

Reactions: Deleted User

JellyDitto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some games use "anti-savegame restore (ASR)" system (maybe your game)... If you try to restore/inject a savegame in a game with that system, savefile will be corrupted, AFAIK!... Then, using "svdt" is possible do that, because it have anti-ASR implemented!
I still don't get what you're saying.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It has come to my attention that why some people freeze or get stuck with certain screens, and then I realized it's because of pathing and placing stuff into the proper folders.

IJr9tJB.png

EexYFp1.png

KbxA48K.png

Reactions: fmkid

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks, got all that on the Homebrew starter kit on the SD now; just trying to work out how to use the data extractor that came with it (if that's even what I'm meant to use) so I can grab my Pokemon Shuffle save data.
For that, search thread about "svdt" homebrew and look onto. That is just the good stuff for that you want!

Mauste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not working on 10.1. Can you fix that please?
System setting does show up, but no application is shown. Also cannot extract a thing from system setting.

It does work on 10.1. I just tried it.

You need to cycle through the applications with the D-Pad (System Settings is simply the first one).

RiohMisaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have a little problem with the save manager it wont work with my mh4u game but it works with other games i have is there someway to fix it plz help me out

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
someone already tried this?
I'm not tried, but theoretically, yes!

hi i have a little problem with the save manager it wont work with my mh4u game but it works with other games i have is there someway to fix it plz help me out
Using "svdt" homebrew maybe!

Is it possible for this tool to take a save file from an American game and inject it into another region's game?
Some risk of corrupt savedata doing that, I think!

Reactions: Misledz

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
someone already tried this?
I did. And yes it works. I haven't tried physical to physical but I've tried physical to digital and it works. Played a friend's dream drop distance, extracted the save and imported it to my SKY3DS. Since sky3ds is sort of a physical cartridge, I guess you could say it was physical to physical? Sort of.
Is it possible for this tool to take a save file from an American game and inject it into another region's game?
It just won't load. Because of certain restrictions, at best you'll just get a save corruption and it will ask you to remake your save. However I'm not sure but I think EU to US and vice versa should work, just not Japan to those regions.

Last edited by Misledz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.