Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I could edit my ACNL save just fine (using RAM editor and I play the game using sky3ds). I just want to know, is there a way to edit the private header id from my sky3ds .sav?

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having problems here...I've updated to Ninjhax 2.1, yet all it says when I try to do anything cartridge based...it says that it can't open the savedata archive and for me to press X to exit...I can't seem to use the D-Pad to move left or right...(It's working fine on everything else so I know its not broken...any help or fixes...?

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Having problems here...I've updated to Ninjhax 2.1, yet all it says when I try to do anything cartridge based...it says that it can't open the savedata archive and for me to press X to exit...I can't seem to use the D-Pad to move left or right...(It's working fine on everything else so I know its not broken...any help or fixes...?
i got this issue too. just update the .boot file

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Using Ninjhax 2.1 or Ironhax? Try to do what @kbmarinha said.

Wander's Hat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I get on this is a garbled screen, similar to what A36633 had. I can still press buttons, but it's pretty much extract-only when I can't see what's going on. The most I've managed to do is extract my AC:NL save, but due to the fact I can't see anything on-screen I haven't been able to import the save back.

This only happened on cartridge games - eShop games worked fine. I'm on an EUR Old 3DS (9.9.0/Ironhax)

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All I get on this is a garbled screen, similar to what A36633 had. I can still press buttons, but it's pretty much useless when I can't see what's going on. The most I've managed to do is extract my AC:NL save, but due to the fact I can't see anything on-screen I haven't been able to import the save back.
To import the save just press B instead of A in the black screen.

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
and one more thing, I dont know if this is happening just with me but, when you load the save manager and select the game to backup/restore the save, you will get a black screen, like if you got an eror, but it still work to restore and save.
you just cant see anything.
after you load a game, press A to backup and wait, like, 5 seconds, press X and after 3 seconds turn off your 3ds.
To restore a save, load the game on save manager, press B and wait 10 seconds, press X and wait 3 seconds then turn off your 3ds and turn on again.
that worked for me

All I get on this is a garbled screen, similar to what A36633 had. I can still press buttons, but it's pretty much extract-only when I can't see what's going on. The most I've managed to do is extract my AC:NL save, but due to the fact I can't see anything on-screen I haven't been able to import the save back.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
and one more thing, I dont know if this is happening just with me but, when you load the save manager and select the game to backup/restore the save, you will get a black screen, like if you got an eror, but it still work to restore and save.
after you load a game, press A to backup and wait, like, 5 seconds, press X and after 3 seconds turn off your 3ds.
To restore a save, load the game on save manager, press B and wait 10 seconds, press X and wait 3 seconds then turn off your 3ds and turn on again.
that worked for me
It seems that's happening for people with O3DS. Not sure since it's not been tested that much.

N3DS users get the menu working right.

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that worked for me

It seems that's happening for people with O3DS. Not sure since it's not been tested that much.

N3DS users get the menu working right.

Works like a charm! Thanks much!

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I was try it with pokemon Y, the menu shows correctly up to me.

O3ds
Forget what I said then. Looking at the code, it seems to be because of the way gfx display is initialized. The Ninjhax / Ironhax version must have something to see with the way it is interpreted.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It only appears when you get the games that have this save reload block
That doesn't seem to be the case. Got working menu on Pokémon OR/AS, X/Y, Animal Crossing NL, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, Pokémon Shuffle, Pokémon Rumble World, and some other people keep saying give black/glitch screen.

Working menu, not meaning working saves for every game.

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That doesn't seem to be the case. Got working menu on Pokémon OR/AS, X/Y, Animal Crossing NL, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, Pokémon Shuffle, Pokémon Rumble World, and some other people keep saying give black/glitch screen.

Working menu, not meaning working saves for every game.
yep. I tried on acnl, i couldnt see anything but I could backup and restore it just fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone