Hacking Sakura Cheat Help?

ThePlasticBling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play Mario Kart DS and I have "Download Play" ticked, the cheats don't work. When I have it off, they do. Is there any way that I can use cheats with download play on? Thank you.

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well cheats do not work with download play if u were to play on any other card. So the M3 Real/Zero are pretty much set to turn of cheats when u tick download play so it doesn't mess with the game.

ThePlasticBling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluejays said:
Well cheats do not work with download play if u were to play on any other card. So the M3 Real/Zero are pretty much set to turn of cheats when u tick download play so it doesn't mess with the game.

Thanks for the reply. Is there any way I can use multiplayer without putting download play on? Or in other words, can I use cheats on multiplayer at all?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
why would you want to use cheats on a multiplayer game? Either you're cheating against someone or you're using cheats for co-op, but I'm sure there's no co-op in mario kart...maybe for added features? Either way, if the other person has an m3 real or the game you won't have to choose download play...it only needs to be selected if they do not have a copy of the game. So you both should be able to enable cheats on your own games and load them up normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny