Translation Saigo no Yakusoku no Monogatari : English Translation

HyperFoxStudios64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for anyone to translated this game called Saigo no Yakusoku no Monogatari translated in English as Final Promise Story and it's made by the 7th Dragon Dev Imageepoch and here is the screenshot what the game is all about.

everyone-end.jpg
saigo-cain1.jpg
saigo-62.jpg
1908643-gfs_189702_2_3.jpg
saigo-no-yakusoku-ainey.jpg
saigo-no-yakusoku-julio.jpg

HyperFoxStudios64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay but do you need game hackers to extract the text for you ?? Or translators to translate the text for you ? Or both
I want this game to be translate it's can be more playable for English speakers without getting confused about the language barrier due to many of the game for the psp only stay in Japan and there isn't much translated game for the psp.

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
So another "translation" with the project leader having no idea how to do anything and asking for team members to do everything - that's basically what I'm getting.
Same here, he hasn't answered any of my questions at all...

I want this game to be translate it's can be more playable for English speakers without getting confused about the language barrier due to many of the game for the psp only stay in Japan and there isn't much translated game for the psp.
Please check the translation request thread and post there first before posting an entire thread, if you're not offering anything, i don't think anyone would give any of their time for it.

I did a quick look on my lunch break, game uses some kind of compression on the images, text is stored in UTF-8 inside it's own obvious folder, it doesn't take half-width characters for some reason, it won't draw them, you're gonna need a hacker for this one before even beginning.

Best of luck !

Last edited by YuseiFD,
Reactions: Ghoul43

HyperFoxStudios64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, he hasn't answered any of my questions at all...

Please check the translation request thread and post there first before posting an entire thread, if you're not offering anything, i don't think anyone would give any of their time for it.

I did a quick look on my lunch break, game uses some kind of compression on the images, text is stored in UTF-8 inside it's own obvious folder, it doesn't take half-width characters for some reason, it won't draw them, you're gonna need a hacker for this one before even beginning.

Best of luck !
Thanks you, I'm goes to try my best to translate this game but I still need help when translating the dialogue, story and gameplay.

Reactions: YuseiFD

Marco_STFX

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm looking for anyone to translated this game called Saigo no Yakusoku no Monogatari translated in English as Final Promise Story and it's made by the 7th Dragon Dev Imageepoch and here is the screenshot what the game is all about.

View attachment 367351View attachment 367352View attachment 367353View attachment 367354View attachment 367355View attachment 367356
I could help, I literally just saw your post after playing, I can help you to translate this game, But we should talk and organize in another social network, So if you have anything to chat with, Please send me a DM in any place you're available.

HyperFoxStudios64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could help, I literally just saw your post after playing, I can help you to translate this game, But we should talk and organize in another social network, So if you have anything to chat with, Please send me a DM in any place you're available.
Okay, We will work together on this translation, I will message you later on, When i got the time to work when you're available.

Jpppp

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Pls translate the Vantage master too ..
Post automatically merged:

Oh please translate the Vantage master too..

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess there is no update on this, I did some digging, the game uses UTF-8 for text, and GIM for images, most of the images are in packed files, compressed with ZLIB 0 level compression, very light, the game doesn't have any character gylphs for halfwidth alphabet, the numbers however are there, but extremly spaced out.

Last edited by YuseiFD,
Reactions: Eleganto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...