Safest way to sync trophies?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by JohnDorian9812, Jun 3, 2017.

1. JohnDorian9812
    OP

JohnDorian9812 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2017
    United States
    Good evening everyone! Sorry if i may ask stupid question, but im completely new to this and my head is already smoking from trying to figure this out...

I just purchased a standard phat PS3 with OFW 3.55 and I'm going to install 4.81 Ferrox CFW just to play Tales of Vesperia with the english patch, which i already imported from japan as a disc-based game.

So i wanna play through the game and sync the trophies to my main PS3/PS4 account afterwards. What is the safest way to do so?

I was thinking something like this:

- Install 4.81 CFW
    - Use PSNinja and PSN Patch to clear the history, disable syscalls and delete the boot history
    - Run SEN Enabler
    - Play through the game offline
    - Sign into PSN to sync the trophies
    - Most likely never go online again

Is this somewhat correct or do i need webman too? I do not plan on actually playing any games online or while logged in to PSN. Do i also have to use a Charles proxy to block any web urls as well or is that unnecessary?

Last edited by JohnDorian9812, Jun 3, 2017
  2. RebelJake17

RebelJake17 Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2016
    United States
    There's always a chance of being banned but your best option is using the latest version of PSN patch and PSNinja check and see for the latest versions here http://store.brewology.com/homebrew.php?lang=
    Pretty sure PSNinja hasn't been updated for a whole PSN patch was in January I believe