Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

Makore

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys, ¿how I uninstall devMenu legit cia in my console? I'm not noob, but I can't uninstall since Configuration System of my 2DS :mellow:

Last edited by Makore,

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so steelhax gives me an error then reboots and a black screen on safehax so any info on other things i can do i don't have any of the game cards for the card save thing i do have omega ruby but not far in the game to have a base.

Tyrael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Just going to point out that an update to safehax's source code removed built in k11 exploitation

So tell me, please, how is fasthax supposed to work now by just launching it from homebrew?

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you installed legit cia of devMenu then its 100% permanent from what i was told.
You can delete it using FBI. I wouldn't though. Having DevMenu installed to NAND is helpful, it means anytime you format you'll have something to install FBI with without injecting into Health & Safety.

Reactions: Makore

Makore

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You can delete it using FBI. I wouldn't though. Having DevMenu installed to NAND is helpful, it means anytime you format you'll have something to install FBI with without injecting into Health & Safety.
Thanks you. I'll try that method then but before... I want to know if there is no conflict no conflict wanting to update my console. So I would like to know if it is necessary to delete it
PD: Sorry, i'm Latin American member

Last edited by Makore,

jengablock15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys I need some help. I've used 3 safehax builds, zoogie's, the one in this thread (the guide) and Tsume's. I can't get any of them working on soundhax or steelhax. Please someone give me some steps that I could do to increase success rate or will I have to stay up all night?

I've formatted my SD card fully, I have the latest build of Decrypt9WIP. I have an o3ds 11.2E with no card entrypoints...

Reactions: Dany-69

multimangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys I need some help. I've used 3 safehax builds, zoogie's, the one in this thread (the guide) and Tsume's. I can't get any of them working on soundhax or steelhax. Please someone give me some steps that I could do to increase success rate or will I have to stay up all night?

I've formatted my SD card fully, I have the latest build of Decrypt9WIP. I have an o3ds 11.2E with no card entrypoints...

Same thing for me just that i have a N3DS, is it because of the region maybe ?

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

same as you but steelhax for me just gives me an error and reboots me.

DanyhProject

Trophies
XP
Country
I was following the Hyoretsu's guide, but when it was time to take off the sd card my 3ds shut down (i might have clicked somewhere while i was taking it out). But it turned on "normally", it was on 2.1. So I continued the guide, and loaded arm11.bin. Did all that right, and now I'm stuck on Hourglass9. It's stuck on step 19. (19. Select "SysNAND Backup/Restore...", "SysNAND Restore (keep a9lh)". Now, press LEFT, UP, RIGHT, UP and A. Press A. After it successfully restores your 11.2 backup, just reboot your console.) It says "No usable file found". What file? ;-; *help*

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks you. I'll try that method then but before... I want to know if there is no conflict no conflict wanting to update my console. So I would like to know if it is necessary to delete it
PD: Sorry, i'm Latin American member
No, it's not necessary to delete it, it doesn't interfere with updates at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just download more Ram to it