Country
France

Dentora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1.5 worked flawlessly on my n3ds updating from the first screen init build to Auroras latest a9lh. Thanks Aurora!

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How would I update a9lh if I used clouda9lh to compile?
"How to use:
- Copy the 3ds folder and the .dat if making a first install, and run the program from a vulnerable firmware; or load the .bin using A9LH itself. Press SELECT for a full install, or to update A9LH if booting from it.
- If you already have A9LH and are thus updating, copy a payload_stage2.bin (which was originally named stage0x5C000.bin) and a payload_stage1.bin to the a9lh folder on the root of the SD.
- If doing a full (first) install, you also need to copy these files to the a9lh folder: firm0.bin (which was new3ds90.firm), firm1.bin (which was new3ds10.firm), secret_sector.bin (only needed on Old 3DS) and your personal otp.bin."

You can find firm1, firm0, secret sector files in the Plailect Guide (arm9loaderhax ->aureinand section)
Edit : Ah, ok, this blabla cloud only results with a .3dsx file...... Compile yourself!!!

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Faolan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"How to use:
- Copy the 3ds folder and the .dat if making a first install, and run the program from a vulnerable firmware; or load the .bin using A9LH itself. Press SELECT for a full install, or to update A9LH if booting from it.
- If you already have A9LH and are thus updating, copy a payload_stage2.bin (which was originally named stage0x5C000.bin) and a payload_stage1.bin to the a9lh folder on the root of the SD.
- If doing a full (first) install, you also need to copy these files to the a9lh folder: firm0.bin (which was new3ds90.firm), firm1.bin (which was new3ds10.firm), secret_sector.bin (only needed on Old 3DS) and your personal otp.bin."

You can find firm1, firm0, secret sector files in the Plailect Guide (arm9loaderhax ->aureinand section)
Yeah I read that but some people have bricked using this over current installs and I don't want that. Unless this prevents that now but I want to be sure.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by RealityNinja,
Reactions: Faolan

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah I read that but some people have bricked using this over current installs and I don't want that. Unless this prevents that now but I want to be sure.
You bricked because of incompatibilities between stage1 and stage2 payloads. Now I've removed the stage2-only updater altogether, you can only update by supplying BOTH stage1 and 2 (and you only need those to update, the program gets the rest from the console)

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You bricked because of incompatibilities between stage1 and stage2 payloads. Now I've removed the stage2-only updater altogether, you can only update by supplying BOTH stage1 and 2 (and you only need those to update, the program gets the rest from the console)
Noobs being noobs.
Moving along.

Faolan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noobs being noobs.
Moving along.
I didn't brick I was just making sure so I don't brick. I'd compile a9lh but I get an error at te screen init step asking for a file that it says isn't there but it is indeed there. Anyway I've never used this installer so I was just checking

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't brick I was just making sure so I don't brick. I'd compile a9lh but I get an error at te screen init step asking for a file that it says isn't there but it is indeed there. Anyway I've never used this installer so I was just checking
I wasn't referring to you :P
I was referring to the ones who mixed Stage1 and Stage2 payloads.

Reactions: Faolan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later