ROM Hack Rune Factory 3 Undub help!

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Stevetry
I don't see why you are so bother by this topic about undubing this game. No one is asking you to undub the game, nor do I think you are helping with the undubing. One thing is for sure though is that your post is flame bait (ie. you are starting a flame war).

And just in case, I'm not taking any side.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh hi there. Seeing as no-one can stay civil I'll just lock this thread up while you all calm down. Check back later for the grand re-opening.
smile.gif

edit : Renovations done in record time, topic re-opened.
smile.gif
Any more arguing and off-topic junk will be removed and warns handed out. Keep on topic or keep out.

pokeeiyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From looking at the extracted "stream" files, it appears that there are seven Japanese "only" files and one English "only" file going off of the file names.

Partial names from extraction:
Japanese Only
chocolat propose 05 - While this is the named that's missing, what's in the English is so localized that you could probably play around with which one to not insert of her propose voices.
elisa battle 04 - ????
elisa global 09 - ??
marion propose 05 - Actually, 02 is the one that's missing, saying ??.
mei 01 - ?????
sakuya propose 05 - Again, 02 is the one that's really missing, saying ??.
shinonome greeting 02 - ?????

English Only
mais all right - I didn't check that hard if there's an analogous file in the Japanese.

The other two DS Rune Factories had similar "omissions" in their sounds as well; the first one seemed to deal with it by just leaving in the untranslated Japanese, while the second renumbered the files, leaving out things without a trace.

FehnrirX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Could you make a mirror beside rapidshare, Zarcon?like megaupload or mediafire? Since my connection seems not friendly with it..
Thanks anyway

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Zarcon, if you could please tell the guy everything is fine except the MC battle grunts I'll be very grateful.

Shadow_771

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after testing the new undub, and comparing it with the JP version, I've come to the following conclusion.

Voices are no longer jumbled, for the most part. However, spots that were missing voices in the english version, but had voices the in japanese version, will still not have voices.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Shadow_771 said:
So after testing the new undub, and comparing it with the JP version, I've come to the following conclusion.

Voices are no longer jumbled, for the most part. However, spots that were missing voices in the english version, but had voices the in japanese version, will still not have voices.

That means some voices are still off, right? So far I haven't had problems with the voices, except the MC battle grunts.

EDIT: And also what he says everytime he levels up.

Shadow_771

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Shadow_771 said:

That means some voices are still off, right? So far I haven't had problems with the voices, except the MC battle grunts.
I haven't gotten very far in the game myself, but a friend of mine is telling me about how Sia keeps saying "NAN DESU GA" when it isn't appropriate.

FehnrirX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
No, it's because the USA version not include some of audio pointer at some point. That why there still off in USA Version, but actually, it already fixed.

For other, i guess the audio pointer on USA is still bug and not match with SDAT file from JPN...

achan29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
lol..the MC seems like he has a personality change when fighting monster because of the more manly voice in the "proper" undub.

How does this interesting problem occur? the undubber forgot to swap his battle voices? (^^)a

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

FehnrirX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can someone tell me how to edit the sdat file??
I would like to know about it. Thanks

err.. if it's possible, i wish it's GUI version. So i can edit sdat file more easily

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: bi