OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I am playing Rune Factory 3 on my R4 and I am getting this glitch where I cant put the grass in the feed box.My character is holding the grass and when I press A to put in the grass.It just keeps it down besides the feed box.I cant feed the monsters.Please tell me what to do.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reboot? ...go to sleep for the day? .......kill the feed box then leave and come back?

One of those might work...

EDIT: wait....I got the feed box and the shipping box confused.....are you using the brown dead grass stuff?

Other EDIT: It could be the Rom Backup...

SatanicSaint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I am using the Orange grass,Red grass,Yellow Grass,Black Grass etc. which already grows in the farm automatically.Do we have to feed some other type of Grass??
Also another question:When the monsters are working on the farm,I have seen that they take out all the grass(es),herbs,bamboo shoot etc.What do they do with it?Do they put it in the shipping box or do they just destroy it?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SatanicSaint said:
I am using the Orange grass,Red grass,Yellow Grass,Black Grass etc. which already grows in the farm automatically.Do we have to feed some other type of Grass??
Also another question:When the monsters are working on the farm,I have seen that they take out all the grass(es),herbs,bamboo shoot etc.What do they do with it?Do they put it in the shipping box or do they just destroy it?
There's your problem, you have to grow a specific type of grass (it has no color affiliated with it) via grass seed. The type of grass you're trying to use will not work.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SatanicSaint said:
You need to grow the grass with grass seeds unfortunately......kinda a pain in the ass that the colored ones don't work....but such is life I suppose..

Ohh and I believe they destroy it....(honestly though it's not worth much...)

SatanicSaint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
But the ones which we grow by seeds,arent they coloured as well??I thought they are the same as the ones which grow automatically in the farm.

SatanicSaint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Thanks for your answers.
biggrin.gif

Another quesion:I bought some Withered Grass to use in fertilizing the fields.But when I go to my farm to keep it in multiple places I cant keep single ones.It just keeps the whole pile on the tile,which is a really frustating.
Also the Storage Box in our house,it has multiple empty slots left but still I cant keep my stuff in it.Why is that?

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SatanicSaint said:
Thanks for your answers.
biggrin.gif

Another quesion:I bought some Withered Grass to use in fertilizing the fields.But when I go to my farm to keep it in multiple places I cant keep single ones.It just keeps the whole pile on the tile,which is a really frustating.
Also the Storage Box in our house,it has multiple empty slots left but still I cant keep my stuff in it.Why is that?
Not sure about the grass....but you can only put certain things in the storage box you know? Things like tools and weapons.....

And later in the game you can upgrade to storage box to hold more....

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem....if you have any more questions...feel free to ask....ill try my best to answer them..
And if I can't then i'm sure someone else here can
laugh.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fear Zoa said:
No problem....if you have any more questions...feel free to ask....ill try my best to answer them..
And if I can't then i'm sure someone else here can
laugh.gif
Like me, because I spent a little too much time preparing to fight the boss of the game on hard mode (so much time in fact that I actually made a separate file, married a different girl, and beat the game on normal mode). Here's to Rune Factory 4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...