Gaming Rune Factory 3 (English) Discussion Thread

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for the fast reply! Will give it them a try when I'm done with this one (though may have a second play through). Finding Harvest Moon games hard to get into after this

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Completed this tonight! and i married sakuya because shes just so adorably cute!

Now im kinda bummed tho because now iv finished the "main" quest and married i dont feel the same erge to keep playing to stupidly high levels.
frown.gif
Also im never low for money because i keep 3 chickens in my barn and in my quest to get a large egg i level'd all 3 up to level 10 (feeding them eggs ironically) and now every day they lay 3 high level'd eggs that sell for like 4000+ EACH so im earning 12000 every DAY just from 3 eggs LOL

Great game tho! Bring on rune factory 4!!!

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was stuck between choosing Raven and Pia. They both have awesome backstory, but I ended up with Raven.

I dunno what it is with Raven, but almost instantly after we have a child, she becomes pregnant again. I'm already on Year 5 with 3 kids -.-

I heard it was possible to request Tunas when fishing in Carlos's place, but it's not on the list. Anyone know when/how it's unlocked?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Krobelus said:
I dunno what it is with Raven, but almost instantly after we have a child, she becomes pregnant again. I'm already on Year 5 with 3 kids -.-

Sounds like you're not able to keep your hands off of her.
nyanya.gif

Jeez you're all way ahead of me.
(much of my gaming time is spent refereeing arguments on the forum)

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Vulpes
That sucks. You should take a few days off moderating or at least close the forums you moderate. That way you'll have time to play. ahah

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone find a 100% complete guide for this game? I can't seem to find one
ohnoes.png

EDIT: I found a downloadable guide 8D, hopefully it will help.

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found a downloadable guide as well, however it didn't help me. The screenshots were in Japanese and the names weren't translated. It was missing a lot of information as well.

tsol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spiky blond hair, uses a giant sword, marries the flower girl...

Changed my name to Cloud. >_< couldn't resist...

Edit: Oh, amnesia too.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
1290208303148.jpg

Not pictured - her anoying overbearing creepy brother. She would of been higher on my dating list if it wasnt him and the way they talk and hang around always seemed a bit.... fishy

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tsol said:
Spiky blond hair, uses a giant sword, marries the flower girl...

Changed my name to Cloud. >_< couldn't resist...

Edit: Oh, amnesia too.

Eh? Cloud married the flower girl? And here I thought all she got was one big sword right through her...

But that would be spoiling it...
ph34r.gif

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
its getting a bit of a pain connecting to wi-fi, every time i connect to wi-fi with more level and points and everything i just seem to decrease in ranks -_- (btw im rank 865 i used to be 435) does anyone else see Micah everytime you try update? hes already in the rank 5 but hes also everywhere!!!!!!!!

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I updated 2-3 weeks ago I was surrounded by 3 micahs. I just wish money wasn't one of the awarding factors. Actually the whole ranking thing is pointless period really, though the extra awards are nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Shubshub
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys when i get back on discord i'm making my pfp the smug DK face