Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
CrimsoniteX said:
Microsoft has more money than God.

That's not funny! You have no respect, man!

lol
I think God is a little above money, so I doubt he has a use for it. I also doubt that he like the idea of money either, So i think Crimson may be right.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"More money than God" is a figure of speech. Being a Christian myself, I take no offense to it at all. But anyways, it means x has more money than the collective money people give to their churches during offerings.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, this is gotta be fake. the 4" screen is too small, especially for soch a powerful processor there isnt any analog sticks, and i doubt it would have a 32gb ssd in it. the processor would be insane, like 4x as powerful as the PSP, and the ram would be nice too.

anyone who has played games on an itouch knows the problem with playing games on a touch screen, your thumbs take up most of the screen.

Combo Baker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eighty4 said:
"More money than God" is a figure of speech. Being a Christian myself, I take no offense to it at all. But anyways, it means x has more money than the collective money people give to their churches during offerings.
Either way, it is nothing to get overly offended by.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
BUT GAIZ!! MACRUMORS SED IPHONE WAS TEH BEST HANDHELD GAMING THING!
frown.gif

Looks cool, I'll buy if real!

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A price hasn't even been set. Would any of you want to buy it if it were as much as a Iphone when that came out?

One thing that gets me is, it has a sim card slot. which leads me to believe that it might actualy function LIKE an Iphone. To anyone that thinks this is an xbox portable, like hell it is. It states that this so called system supports xbox arcade.

now THATS where you should've known it was fake. If anyone has ever played xbox 360 arcade games, you would know that alot of them require 2 analog sticks. With games like geometry wars and power up forever. This system dosen't even have one.

Well we'll see if it ever comes out...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Looks like gameboy micro or a pager.... with many buttons. But looks kinda cool... still won't buy it.... I'll rather wait for a PSP Go!

C'mon I still think the DS will win the competition. It sells better than the Xbox!!!!

Phylos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm surprised no one read the specs better.... it does say it has an add on attachment for analog sticks.
And as for the screen being "too small" remember the DS screen is only 3 inches diagonal. Yes I did measure it.

Inputs were listed as:
Customizable Controls
4 analog buttons
2 shoulder buttons
Analog stick attachment

Display:
4 inch diagonal widescreen Multi-touch display
640 x 363 resolution at 166 pixels per inch

Based on the ppi the screen width should be about 3.8554216867469879518072289156627 inches where the DS is only 2.5 inches wide.

I'd say there is a chance that may be real. Remember these super early leaks like this CAN change. Onlive may be dropped. Also, while it maybe awkward, the multi-touch "could" be used as multiple analog sticks too.

-=Phylos=-

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
MaHe said:
RockmanForte said:
CrimsoniteX said:
Microsoft has more money than God.

That's not funny! You have no respect, man!
Respect for what?
rolleyes.gif

Anyways, it's clearly a fake, as much as I don't want it to be. Sony's D-PAD is copyrighted and therefore, Microsoft can't use it; OnLive is not even out yet and it doesn't look very promising either. There is no GSM chip, which still makes the 'phone' impossible to use in most of the world. I could go on and on and on ... 13 days left till E3. I'm sure everything will be revelaed there.
Gsms old technology, it will likely be fazed out in like 2 years.

bladerx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice forgery, but it's obviously fake.

That D-Pad is on the PlayStation style, and Sony has the copyright on that.

The design is based on the ancient Zune 30, the Zune 2 looks way better and I don't believe Microsoft, would go backwards on design.

Good work, but really fake.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
imz said:
PSP-3000

CPU 333 MHz
RAM 64 MB

(RUMOURED) ZUNE-X

CPU 733 MHz
RAM 128MB

Nice!
yay.gif

GP2X Wiz

CPU 533 MHz
RAM 64MB

One runs a windows based operating system.
The other runs linux and is totally open source.

Just saying. ;P

Yes but Microsoft has awesome titles that they could port: Halo, Gears of War, Fable, Mass Effect etc.

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
GP2X Wiz

CPU 533 MHz
RAM 64MB

One runs a windows based operating system.
The other runs linux and is totally open source.

Just saying. ;P

If I'm reading this all right, it plays flash games?
If that's the case than it's probably slower than the PSP, just because of the compatibility layer it has to run flash on.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
imz said:
Yes but Microsoft has awesome titles that they could port: Halo, Gears of War, Fable, Mass Effect etc.
All the same genre, all dependant on analogue controls.
If I were interested in those games I would've bought a 360 or bought them, or similar titles for the PC already.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(CrimsoniteX @ May 21 2009, 04:48 PM) If I'm reading this all right, it plays flash games?
If that's the case than it's probably slower than the PSP, just because of the compatibility layer it has to run flash on.
Compata-wha?
It just has a dedicated flash engine, according to the Play-asia page.
I mean the PSP can do flash 7 as well, if I'm not mistaken.
unsure.gif

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
All the same genre, all dependant on analogue controls.
If I were interested in those games I would've bought a 360 or bought them, or similar titles for the PC already.
tongue.gif

Those were just a few examples, and just because they depend on 2 analogue sticks doesn't mean the controls can't be slightly tweaked to work with the D-pad and only 1 analoque stick. For example, many First person and third person shooters were ported to the PSP which previously relied on 2 analogue sticks in their console counterparts (e.g. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and Medal of Honor Heroes)

and to say that people won't buy titles simply because they already have console counterparts is absurd, not only are there already hordes of ports on Nintendo's and Sony's handhelds but they prove to be the most popular (e.g. New Super Mario Bros. on DS and GTA: Liberty City Stories on PSP)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-boraJnmYxk