[RUMOR] Zelda Wii U is titled Shard of Nightmare

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, and I really want to. But I don't own a Wii... they are really expensive around here (R$ 500, which is about $250... damn). And I don't feel like emulating... Hate having to configure lots of stuff, even though I'm fairly experienced with this kind of stuff.
Same here, everything is really expensive. Dolphin is pretty straightforward if you know what you doing. If you have a semi-decent PC, you will be able to run this game without problems.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

mcopo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Same here, everything is really expensive. Dolphin is pretty straightforward if you know what you doing. If you have a semi-decent PC, you will be able to run this game without problems.

Humm.. I may try this one if I get really tired of waiting or if I don't win a Super Castlevania IV auction I'm bidding on :)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Symphony of the Night 2? fuck that. how about remake Symphony of the Night as a 2D Remade on Wii U and 3DS. WITH the MISSING content (including the hanging gardens) that the saturn version got that the Playstation version didn't get because of the stretched out team? (including the one on the Game.Com??)

Yeah this is fake it's a fanboy's wet dream. no way would Nintendo be smart enough to return to Castlevania's greatest franchise in the series...it's always that Lords of Shadow bullshit.

also the biggest factor that makes it fake...is that WATCH DOGS COMES OUT THIS MONTH. why in th love of fuck would they display a demo on JUNE 10th for a game that's already out by then?? the photoshopper should have thought of that one more. This thread needs to be closed. AND deleted

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i took a poop this morning, it looked like it said metroid 3ds and wii u are releasing june 30th within the dookie.

i think i believe it.

im just happy that most on stage stuff is on monday june 9 as i am off that day! score!

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
you know what I want? Metroid (fucking) Dread. a 2.5D 3D sequel to Metroid Fusion. Not that Other M horseshit or FPS "Hunters" style the DS had. How hard is it for Nintendo to make a 2D Metroid game with stereoscopic 3D elements? (compared to other larger project's they've done)

Nintendo. get your head out of your ASS... We both know that Metroid Prime 3 confirmed it. (Unless it was Other M, in that case you can eat shit and die) Stop denying like it didn't exist and make the goddamn game happen already! we've been waiting 8 fucking years. Apparently the story is already finished but Nintendo won't release it or make a game based on it. "Dread" is starting to be surrounded by the lore of Half Life 3. And Nintendo can sure as hell count to "3" last time I checked, unlike Gabe.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
you know what I want? Metroid (fucking) Dread. a 2.5D 3D sequel to Metroid Fusion. Not that Other M horseshit or FPS "Hunters" style the DS had. How hard is it for Nintendo to make a 2D Metroid game with stereoscopic 3D elements? (compared to other larger project's they've done)

Nintendo. get your head out of your ASS... We both know that Metroid Prime 3 confirmed it. (Unless it was Other M, in that case you can eat shit and die) Stop denying like it didn't exist and make the goddamn game happen already! we've been waiting 8 fucking years. Apparently the story is already finished but Nintendo won't release it or make a game based on it. "Dread" is starting to be surrounded by the lore of Half Life 3. And Nintendo can sure as hell count to "3" last time I checked, unlike Gabe.
How can there be another metroid game that take place after fusion without metroids?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am going to get Zelda Shard of Nightmare and Castlevania Symphony of the Night 2 3DS. I have PSX version and I loved it. I liked Castlevania very much including PS3 versions. Bring more Castlevania games, please! :D

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
How can there be another metroid game that take place after fusion without metroids?

They could make it work... In fact, I would like to see a metroid game without an emphasis on metroids... I could do enough without...Blah blah blah "the baby!"

when i took a poop this morning, it looked like it said metroid 3ds and wii u are releasing june 30th within the dookie.

i think i believe it.

im just happy that most on stage stuff is on monday june 9 as i am off that day! score!

Metroid 3DS confirmed.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
also the biggest factor that makes it fake...is that WATCH DOGS COMES OUT THIS MONTH. why in th love of fuck would they display a demo on JUNE 10th for a game that's already out by then?? the photoshopper should have thought of that one more. This thread needs to be closed. AND deleted

If I'm not mistaken, Watch_Dogs for WiiU won't be released until fall 2014

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Simple. The space pirates obtained sample DNA from a metroid somehow and were able to mass-produce new metroids. Those go rampant, kill the pirates and take over multiple planets or galaxies. The only hope is Samus and ironically the natural enemy of the metroids, X. So with help of some leftover X Samus gets the new X-beam to annihilate all metroids once and for all. That is before the galactic federation discovers another planet of new and even more dangerous metroids etc. As you can see, there are plenty of possibilities for new metroid games after Fusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.