Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news, finally the 3DS will have games...

The news is incorrect though, it's ONE PUBLISHER canning Vita games.

Where does it say anything about it being a publisher, or even a developer? It could be a management figure or a industry pundit....plus the 3DS has had games cancelled....

Also given that new Valwin Avatar cements his position on trolling...

MuqyT.jpg

what avatar ?

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Good news, finally the 3DS will have games...

The news is incorrect though, it's ONE PUBLISHER canning Vita games.

Where does it say anything about it being a publisher, or even a developer? It could be a management figure or a industry pundit....plus the 3DS has had games cancelled....

Also given that new Valwin Avatar cements his position on trolling...

MuqyT.jpg

what avatar ?
:facepalm:

Nice work Valwin. XD

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
what avatar ?

The fact that you'll blatantly lie in a topic which you want classed as News really shows the level of integrity you have as a poster.

At the bare minimum KingdomBlade and i both saw you switch your Avatar to this -
3RfW6.png

Secondly....was the 3DS doomed when games were being cancelled and delayed?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt this rumor...even more so since it came from valwin.

It didn't come from him, it's properly sourced. Like it or not, he didn't pull it out of his asshole.

I doubt this is true though. The PSP wasn't exactly breaking records with software sales (exception being Monster Hunter) but people still developed for it. I doubt many companies would cancel this early on in its lifespan, especially before launches in major markets (Europe and North America).

Oh, and I remember all these 3DS games getting "cancelled" or "indefinitely postponed" when its sales weren't great. Shit happens.

Reactions: 2 people

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, and I remember all these 3DS games getting "cancelled" or "indefinitely postponed" when its sales weren't great. Shit happens.
Wait.Almost all of the canned 3DS games came from western devs, not from JPN devv.And I still don't see the western devs' interest rising, on the contrary another 3DS game just got freezed (Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D) and it's not japanese.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May be true thst some devs are stopping because of low sells in Japan but that doesnt mean its over. All it means is they want money now not later. Give the vita a few months and all those devs will be back.
Also the 3ds and vita are there own thing. The 3ds could be better then what it is. Could of been a 3ds xl with 4inch 3d screen and 4inch touch screen, then add 2 pads and it would be great. But they didnt. So o well on that. But i can say that the 3ds will have games that ur never see on the vita which is y the 3ds will do ok next the vita.
But i believe the vita will still come out on top because its got better graphic, bigger screen. Only thing bad about the vita is the price

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
May be true thst some devs are stopping because of low sells in Japan but that doesnt mean its over. All it means is they want money now not later. Give the vita a few months and all those devs will be back.
Also the 3ds and vita are there own thing. The 3ds could be better then what it is. Could of been a 3ds xl with 4inch 3d screen and 4inch touch screen, then add 2 pads and it would be great. But they didnt. So o well on that. But i can say that the 3ds will have games that ur never see on the vita which is y the 3ds will do ok next the vita.
But i believe the vita will still come out on top because its got better graphic, bigger screen. Only thing bad about the vita is the price
I doubt many people would like such a big 3DS, only those that liked the XL would like an even bigger 3DS...
For the rest the 3DS has the right size.
I do agree that it could have two pads tho, but not like it's very needed anyway since you have the touchscreen.

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sure someone said it already, but part of the problem is not having the killer app for the system. In japan, just MH alone would have those systems flying off the shelves. Just like the 3DS, it will probably start slow while has a decent game line up, but nothing special and is still the higher priced system. Of course nintendo has been ballin' like a boss when it comes to cock blicking they systems launch. What better to shove out days before the JP vita launch then MH and one of japans favorite soccer games?

weeks before the american launch? a sudden price drop from multiple stores down to around 150$, Metal gear solid the same day and just mere weeks before RE:revolations/Tales/Tekken. Have to give the big N some props on smart bussiness tactics.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
In japan, just MH alone would have those systems flying off the shelves. Just like the 3DS, it will probably start slow while has a decent game line up

[3DS] Monster Hunter 3G # (Capcom) {2011.12.10} (¥5.800) - 21.318 / 1.232.343 (-12%)

:O

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In japan, just MH alone would have those systems flying off the shelves. Just like the 3DS, it will probably start slow while has a decent game line up

[3DS] Monster Hunter 3G # (Capcom) {2011.12.10} (¥5.800) - 21.318 / 1.232.343 (-12%)

:O

the game sold 1.2 million copys in japan so far ...only 2nd to the 2 mario titles...and not by much.

stack on top of that the fact that they have been pretty much pulling a CoD since the early 2000's by using pretty much the same engine and re-using stuff to death means it hasnt been costing them too much make. Its japans crack...we all know it, and the second a version of it hits PSV is the day japan starts seeing those 100k+ sales each week.

also they have an FF game coming (even though its a remake) it will start shifting systems.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Outta curiousity is this the same source that said developers were abandoning the 3DS a few months???

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it bad that I prefer Nintendo to Sony?
>_>
I'm just thinking that Sony has been taking a lot of damage recently..

When you dig your own grave, you better build a ladder to get yourself out. Unfortunately for Sony their grave isn't long enough and is far too deep to support a ladder that would sit at the correct angle without snapping or falling over. The PS Vita has been a blunder from conception to release and at this point it's doomed to a worse fate then the PSP.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>_>

When you dig your own grave, you better build a ladder to get yourself out. Unfortunately for Sony their grave isn't long enough and is far too deep to support a ladder that would sit at the correct angle without snapping or falling over. The PS Vita has been a blunder from conception to release and at this point it's doomed to a worse fate then the PSP.
I thought the PSP went pretty well.

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>_>

I thought the PSP went pretty well.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Have I laughed at the Unnamed Source yet?

I don't think I have...

Okay then, think Foxi, think...

"Unnamed Source"
1SuperMorSm.jpg
Super-Secret
Anonymous
Reliable

Perfect... :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)