CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I think they both exist, they were teased by Robz, Apache Thunder and even in Shutterbug2000's last post: http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-dsi-forum.478859/
Here's shutterbug2000's post for quotation:
With the upcoming release of HiyaCFW(https://github.com/shutterbug2000/hiyaCFW) aswell as a DSiware exploit for DSi browser or Flipnote Studio, I think there's enough activity now to justify a DSi section on the forums. I believe this has been discussed in the past, but I couldn't find the discussion, so I made a new one.
He never said anything about two exploits for both DSi Browser and Flipnote, he just mentioned HiyaCFW and an exploit for the Browser OR Flipnote.

Reactions: MyDePain

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
If there is a feat for both, it will be great but why only 1 of 2 exploits would have leaked
I agree. Having two exploits for both apps would be a good idea, but a DSi port of soundhax would also be a good way for people owning Korean DSi systems to try out DSi homebrew, as neither the DSi Browser nor Flipnote have ever been released in South Korea.

Reactions: MyDePain

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Flipnote - free I think
3DS System Transfer thing - free
Web browser - free

The only problem now is doing a hardmod, unless an exploit for one of the system apps comes along.
the only problem being alot of dsi systems pre-xl didnt come with these. and dsi shop is dead :< luckily i got a dsi xl today that came pre-installed with both.

Reactions: CatmanFan

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
the only problem being alot of dsi systems pre-xl didnt come with these. and dsi shop is dead :< luckily i got a dsi xl today that came pre-installed with both.
My DSi only has the Browser pre-installed, as well as DSi + Internet, Brain Training: Arts and Dictionary 6-in-1.

Last edited by CatmanFan,
Reactions: MarioMasta64

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is more than possible, Nintendo made a custom parser for MP3 playback and it is likely that custom parser is off enough to be what is in the DSi, as long as the parser fails the same way. If not, no memory overrides will be possible. Even then, Rocket hax was a theoretically possible hack. There is a possibility but no promise.

Last edited by elBenyo,

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
It is more than possible, Nintendo made a custom parser for MP3 playback and it is likely that custom parser is off enough to be what is in the DSi, as long as the parser fails the same way. If not, no memory overrides will be possible. Even then, Rocket hax was a theoretically possible back. There is a possibility but no promise.
If it is possible then why aren't developers looking for a flaw anyway?

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is possible then why aren't developers looking for a flaw anyway?
Because they have jobs. As this is mostly a hobby to scene devs and they don't get paid for doing it they choose there projects wisely. I work 50 hours a week in a warehouse and code for fun while I'm not in school, most of them do the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto