[RUMOR] Report claims next iPad name to be iPad HD and NOT iPad 3

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gotta love how Apple gets all the hate with releasing new phones/tablets/computers here and there. Anyone ever looked at how many different phones Samsung, Nokia and the rest have released in the past at the same time as Apple released iPhone 4/4S? Or TVs, fridges, etc? "My fridge doesn't have Wi-Fi, lets biats about it on the internets!"

ps. Dear Apple, release a new MacBook Air already! I want better displays on them although it's the same product! /sarcasm :creep:

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I could definitely see it being called iPad HD. Companies that release a new revision every year typically like to find a way to hide how many of the same product they've released. Madden games all end in the year rather than game number, Call Of Duty games are branched off into different names despite being the same games, just so no one realizes that the latest CoD is like number 9 or so. Etc. Etc.
But iPad HD sounds so odd. For some it may mean the first iPad with a better screen. (if you tell me only an idiot will think that way - that means there are quite a bunch of idiots who think 3DS = 3D + DS)

I seriously doubt Apple will name it iPad HD. Maybe iPad 2S, iPad 2X (extra?), or something similar. Bottom line is, only time will tell. It's about 8 hours left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi