Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w1RR4.jpg

If rumors from the San Diego Comic Con on reddit are anything to go by, Kojima's "Project Ogre" is, in fact, Metal Gear Solid 5.

The name, Ogre, stands for "Open Ground Reconnaissance Endeavors", marking another departure from Metal Gear Solid's titles. Past ones included "Tactical Espionage Action" for the rest of the numbered entries of Metal Gear Solid and "Lightning Bolt Action" for the upcoming Metal Gear Rising.

Screens of the game show subtitles such as “The moment we were cast out of heaven, we became monsters,” and other cryptic messages.

Earlier rumors suggested that the game will focus around the Big Boss in Africa, as well as the creation of Les Infantes Terribles, the birth of Solid Snake and Liquid Snake.

On the rumor, Konami tweeted that they "love the speculation." Gears of War director Cliff Bleszinski also tweeted that Kojima pulled him aside to see some "crazy new secret stuff."

The next game is also rumored to be on the new FOX Engine, which has had various demos shown off last year.

:arrow: Source

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like the Big Boss game we are getting about Outer Heaven, a sequel to Peace Walker. Would forget the bit about the birth of Les Infantes Terribles as Snake and Liquid were born by Peace Walker already

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
PLEASE, KOJIMA. NOT FOR PSP OR VITA.

The controls on PeaceWalker where just SHAMEFUL and made me drop the game after a while.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: 3 people

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
D

Deleted_171835

Hey Kojima bitch. When you release this, you better make it multiplatform (PS3, 360, Wii U, PC). I don't want none of this MGS4 PS3 exclusive shit.

Another game following Big Boss. I don't mind...

Reactions: 1 person

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahahaha you are correct. They are also out of money for saving my sensitive info in anything other than plain text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol