gbatemp, the new crack
OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm in the US, where they recently implemented a tax hike on cigarette's. So in light of the fact that i would go broke still smoking, and my attempt to quit failed... I've started rolling my own. It's hella cheap, and it doesn't taste bad either! cartons are now what $40-$50? this way its about $7-$12, and even with the time it takes to roll them, its really worth it! So, are there any other Roll Your Owner's out there that can recommend any really good tobacco and/or a bad-ass injector? i am currently using a Bugler handheld injector, Peoples Taste Tobacco, and Gambler tubes. I'm kind of interested in one of the Premier Cigarette Machines, but i'm not sure if it's worth it or not. Also, what about the flavored tobacco? i'm afraid it will taste like crap. If ya have any insight on this, please share your experience!

Cheers!
-=Iza=-

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I roll my own hash, green, and stuff, never thought about rolling your own cigs though. Does it generally work the same way? Wonder if the papers you use will be as durable as the original cig casing. BTW, where are you in the U.S.? I'm in the Midwest and haven't noticed a hike recently...
unsure.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Jan 26 2007, 02:39 AM)]I roll my own hash, green, and stuff, never thought about rolling your own cigs though. Does it generally work the same way? Wonder if the papers you use will be as durable as the original cig casing. BTW, where are you in the U.S.? I'm in the Midwest and haven't noticed a hike recently...Â
unsure.gif

Lol its different than that, you actually buy a tub of tobacco, paper tubes, and an injector. Its not like rolling a joint lol.

And I only know this cause it's what my grandpa does, so I can't give any insight except for this.

B0000536V8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
oh, i still hand roll my green. but for cigs, its like this; you have an injector, tubes, and tobacco. you put the tobacco in the injectors slot and place a tube on the end on the injector. you then slide the injector so the cig slides over the tobacco in it and slide it back forward and you have it.
ryocigarette_1931_61413749.jpg

edit: i live in texas, maybe it's a texas only legislation, but they went from about $3 to more than $5 a pack here.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey that's a neat trick.
I just hand roll with drum tobacco & drum papers.
Trying to quit right now.

Also you might check into mail order smokes from indian reservations.
I did that the last time I was trying to quit. It was the only way I could get Quest cigarettes.
Quest is the brand with no nicotine. They taste like crap, but they definately helped me quit.

edit: should I have said "native american reservations"?
unsure.gif

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
yea, but with the money i save, you can imagine how much more green i go through a week... my guy's pretty happy about it, lol.

Edit: the wii has helped me slow down more than anything...kepping my hands busy.

N3CR0P57

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here in Ontario, there $9.75 a pack!
F**king robbery, but I'm still smoking premium pre-rolls.
It's cheaper to smoke weed now, and I'm hooked on both.
Stick with the injector, the premium machines aren't all they're cracked up to be.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Jesus! 9? they were 7 euro's the last time i was in europe, and thats about 8 and thats nuts...but thats what i figured about the premium machine... anyone have a good site for cases?

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My brother did the same shit. Started rolling his own and saving money. Personally, I find more useful ways to spend my money, which is why I dont smoke, but smoke on playa!!!
smoker.gif
rasta2bigsmoke0gf.gif

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hope you guys aren't smoking that shit without a filter. I've never even tasted one myself, but when I was younger I can remember quite vividly, my mother scuffling through her ash tray and emptying out the little bits of tobacco out of the butts. She'd role it in a piece of brown paper bag. Smell would fill the room, but she was broke and needed her fix. When I got older I'd just empty her trays periodically, just to avoid that crazy shit. Amazingly I never saw the glamour in smoking, go figure
unsure.gif

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hope you guys aren't smoking that shit without a filter. I've never even tasted one myself, but when I was younger I can remember quite vividly, my mother scuffling through her ash tray and emptying out the little bits of tobacco out of the butts. She'd role it in a piece of brown paper bag. Smell would fill the room, but she was broke and needed her fix. When I got older I'd just empty her trays periodically, just to avoid that crazy shit. Amazingly I never saw the glamour in smoking, go figure
unsure.gif

Ya no filter but no additives... Most brands of American cigs have tons of junk added in, so less harmful IMHO...
wtf.gif

http://www.nascigs.com/OurTobacco/tabid/154/Default.aspx

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe things are done differently in the UK, but over here people use small rectangular rolling papers, tobacco and a small filter. Tobacco and filter goes on paper near the edge, roll up and lick the paper edge to stick it down. (I don't smoke myself, just knew a few cheap students who did)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN