Gaming Rodea's Wii U port is inferior to the Wii version.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
You sure about that? The European/UK releases include the Wii version too inside on the Wii U release?

I'd pre-order if it came with the Wii version and sell off the Wii U version (to make some of that money back for an inferior version I never wanted anyway).
About 80% i would say. For the EU release they might shift it over to the limited edition since it's not worth the extra money and would most likely increase sales that way.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Sorry dude, but you may be color blind. That looks more purple than anything else. :P

It's more than just a colour change, the details are lost as well as other aspects of the game.

I've not bought the Dragon Ball Z Blu-rays because the picture quality is cropped, DNR'd and nowhere near as good as the Dragon Ball Z Level Blu-rays and the Dragon Boxes. Still, there's people who've bought it and enjoyed it as they don't care much about the picture quality as I do. Same applies here.

About 80% i would say. For the EU release they might shift it over to the limited edition since it's not worth the extra money and would most likely increase sales that way.

In that case then I might get the game.

Reactions: Margen67

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's more than just a colour change, the details are lost as well as other aspects of the game.

I've not bought the Dragon Ball Z Blu-rays because the picture quality is cropped, DNR'd and nowhere near as good as the Dragon Ball Z Level Blu-rays and the Dragon Boxes. Still, there's people who've bought it and enjoyed it as they don't care much about the picture quality as I do. Same applies here.

In that case then I might get the game.
Yeah, I noticed. Even the lighting looks better on the Wii version...
It's like if they took Wind Waker, desaturated all the colors, removed the special effects and the skybox, and then released that as Wind Waker HD. It doesn't make any sense :wtf:
Edit: Actually, I think I know what happened. They asked the new guy to redesign the graphics because they couldn't be bothered to do it themselves, and this is what he came up with.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
More like 06 and a little bit of unleashed ps2
ZOMG
57094896.jpg

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Wii U port of a 3DS game....it never ceases to amaze me how some companies stay in business or just how stupid people can be.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
As it turns out Kotaku's comparison is legit. Nintendo UK uploaded the trailer and it's identical to what Kotaku used. Well, not to worry. Just wait for people to sell the Wii version on eBay/Amazon and get that instead.

Screens of the Wii U trailer footage below.

rvoEHzk.png

mU4M5YL.png

YCAD7KD.png

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's a shame because I'd be up to support it had it been a good port (as good as the Wii version).

I'll just wait for it to pop up on eBay or Amazon.

It makes me sad when we expect from third parties (best case scenario) games for the Wii U "as good as the Wii version".

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas