Hardware Rockband Guitar

broksonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have guitar hero greatest hits and even though my guitar sync to the white box. None of the buttons work
frown.gif

parrurreichon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
rock band instruments dont work with any guitar hero game released as of today on wii, i think GH5 will have support but nothing is confirmed yet

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guitar Hero 5 does support Rock Band instruments. Everything from Harmonix that has been released before that, does not sadly.

broksonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have rockband 2 now and even that won't work. I get immediate sync with the dongle but it NEVER assigns a controller profile

I have a wii 3.4e with hombrew and the latest usb loader GX

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB loader is the problem. You need some program of which I forgot the name, to get USB instruments working through USB loader as far as I know. Search around a bit on this forum, as I'm sure I came across it several times.

broksonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rammoth said:
USB loader is the problem. You need some program of which I forgot the name, to get USB instruments working through USB loader as far as I know. Search around a bit on this forum, as I'm sure I came across it several times.

i intsalled the ios's like it says in the guide. But still no luck with wii regonising guitar. i get blue light on white box you plug in wii and circle on the guitar is blue . So it is synced, but none of the buttons on the guitar do anything.
Going to put it on a DVD and see if it works then

Thanks for your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio: I will, thanks +1