Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

SilverWah

CVS2 best game period.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope to see support for multiple controllers at some point. If the Gamecube adapter gets supported, then I would love Retroarch forever. The Gamepad as a controller is meh imo, but I understand that this is still in a alpha stage. It works amazing so keep up the good work Retroarch team!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I hope to see support for multiple controllers at some point. If the Gamecube adapter gets supported, then I would love Retroarch forever. The Gamepad as a controller is meh imo, but I understand that this is still in a alpha stage. It works amazing so keep up the good work Retroarch team!
Definitely this! That would be majestic!

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope they have plans to add a main ELF with the XMB menu, i love their work and am willing to be patient, but i really dont like rgui :3 Also, do the newer cores have true 16:9 or are they still stretched?

AlanLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
IMG_0080.JPG

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope they have plans to add a main ELF with the XMB menu, i love their work and am willing to be patient, but i really dont like rgui :3 Also, do the newer cores have true 16:9 or are they still stretched?
CPS3 core has 960x720 so I think that's 4:3

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. So I has changed the video settings for the custom viewport to be 1920x1080 aka 1080p and I changed the aspect ratio, and it seems to have worked perfectly! It looks really great.

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MAME...That's great news! I was always a fan of the Simpsons arcade game. I'll have to give that a try later. Does it support ZIP format?
That's the only way you can play mame haha. Speaking of which though, when trying to load an snes zip into the core it goes black screen for a few seconds then crashes to the homebrew browser

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg