fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
This is the link to the assets.zip
http://buildbot.libretro.com/assets/frontend/assets.zip

In case it helps.

Thank you. Ill try with these instead of the OP

yes try that, it may work. I'm thinking there must be a problem with haxchi setup + Retroarch Channel?
Ill try it tommorow as its pretty late here..but it makes no sense why it shouldnt be working with haxchi+channel
Im also thinking the same actually. Im suspecting that haxchi isnt loading ''well'' or that some part of cfw/sigpatches isnt being loaded. But working VC games contradict that. :(

EDIT: Oh and I tried deleting the channel and reinstalling. Didnt work either.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you. Ill try with these instead of the OP

Ill try it tommorow as its pretty late here..but it makes no sense why it shouldnt be working with haxchi+channel
Im also thinking the same actually. Im suspecting that haxchi isnt loading ''well'' or that some part of cfw/sigpatches isnt being loaded. But working VC games contradict that. :(

EDIT: Oh and I tried deleting the channel and reinstalling. Didnt work either.
It's hard for me to try and troubleshoot since I've dont mess with mocha/sigpatches/haxchi since being on CBHC so I haven't much experience with it :P

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
well there's a bug that doesn't allow RA channel IF you boot another homebrew app first, maybe he has a separate channel for HBL (not haxchi) so booting that first he get stuck in the RA channel, only boot music plays in loop but it never get past black screen.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
well there's a bug that doesn't allow RA channel IF you boot another homebrew app first, maybe he has a separate channel for HBL (not haxchi) so booting that first he get stuck in the RA channel, only boot music plays in loop but it never get past black screen.
I have a special channel for HBL yes but its haxchi. I can make a vid tommorow if itll clear things up.
But how am I going to get CFW/Sigpatch without launching that channel/HaxChi?

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have a special channel for HBL yes but its haxchi. I can make a vid tommorow if itll clear things up.
But how am I going to get CFW/Sigpatch without launching that channel/HaxChi?
You can set haxchi to boot into system menu with sig patches, no need to actally enter to HBL

Look for SD:/haxchi/config.txt
and edit:
Code:
default=sysmenu
b=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf

This way when you select haxchi from Wii U menu it will apply sig patches but will not boot HBL, if you want boot HBL you need hold B while booting haxchi

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still cannot get commodore 64 games to play. I'm on the 1-31-18 nightly build. I obtained 500mb sized romset, which has some of the games I use in .d64 format. So I'll load the core, load "zaxon.d64" and all I get is the blue/purple c64 screen, waiting for something to type. I don't know what to do. :-(

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
No slowdown but I did see our old friend the DSI Error :P Happened switching from Mastersystem to FBA :P

I got it time to time, it happens to me when loading from playlist, sometimes the core is not switched correctly and the content is loaded with the wrong core :P
I always close content first just to be safe, but it seems even then the DSI appears now and then.
The DSI errors are something that ALWAYS occur to me (like I mentioned in one of my posts detailing my issues) whenever I switch cores while a game is running.
Question, has snes9x been updated to 1.55 or are we still on 1.54.1? Not only for MSU-1 but I'm more interested in the supposed DSP-4 improvements.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSI errors are something that ALWAYS occur to me (like I mentioned in one of my posts detailing my issues) whenever I switch cores while a game is running.
Question, has snes9x been updated to 1.55 or are we still on 1.54.1? Not only for MSU-1 but I'm more interested in the supposed DSP-4 improvements.

MSU-1 works on the current Snes9x, doesn't need to be on 1.55.

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
MSU-1 works on the current Snes9x, doesn't need to be on 1.55.

It's based on the most up to date Snes9x according to the docs so it should have all the latest additions/fixes.
Correction, Have you tried an MSU-1 game on the current core? Like YOU personally? According to qwertymodo 1.54.1 (which is the port we currently have) not only has no MSU-1 support but it was something like a "patch" for the time being.

The docs are wrong by the way.

Last edited by sideskroll,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Get a new door step that's a slope