Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry bud thought it would be a long shot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

from the makers of playlist buddy
Simple Arcade Multifilter
https://forums.libretro.com/t/retroarch-playlist-buddy-playlist-and-thumbnail-generation-app/8417 (abit further down the page)

Just run this tool before you run playlist buddy..

EDIT: actually are you downloading the mame2003 set?

No, I don't have the entire set, I just want a handful of games on the list, nothing more. I'll check it out. Will figure out something.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll need to change the USB string to SD, since I don't quite trust USB, but it's no biggie, I use Notepad ++ to edit them :P
Yeah with notepad ++ you should be able to rename all "usb" to "sd" at once :) plus as an added bonus these playlists have been made with their .dat files so they have the correct game names too. :)

Reactions: the_randomizer

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I deleted all my playlists then remade the gba one first and all gba games working fine and then made lists for my other emulators and gba roms are back to not working lol it seems any time I add a wonderswan playlist the gba one goes and fucks up for some reason lol

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I deleted all my playlists then remade the gba one first and all gba games working fine and then made lists for my other emulators and gba roms are back to not working lol it seems any time I add a wonderswan playlist the gba one goes and fucks up for some reason lol
Post both Wonderswan and GBA playlists to check them out.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you want me to help check them out, I can do that as well.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When your making your playlists, are you adding in the path to the relevant core in playlist buddy? maybe that would help separate the playlists?

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just set it up as SD:/ROMs/Snes
SD:/ROMs/NES
SD:/ROMs/GBA

Etc. I hate having all my ROMs in one folder, it's cluttered.
It should be:
sd:/roms/Nintendo - Nintendo Entertaiment System
sd:/roms/Nintendo - Game Boy Advance

That's the correct naming convention, you can check the others here https://github.com/libretro/libretro-thumbnails

At least I use that way to not have compatibility problems

Last edited by cucholix,
Reactions: ploggy

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be:

That's the correct naming convention, you can check the others here https://github.com/libretro/libretro-thumbnails

I never had to do that, actually, my playlists work fine regardless *shrug*. I find the extra names unnecessarily long, but that's just me. I don't use thumbnails though.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It should be:

At least I use that way to not have compatibility problems
The long names are not necessary for the folder names, they are only necessary for the LPL files.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I never had to do that, actually, my playlists work fine regardless *shrug*. I find the extra names unnecessarily long, but that's just me. I don't use thumbnails though.
It works too yeah, but you would have conflict when using the online updater, I don't know, I only use no-intro sets for most of the cores and they have this naming convention too, so I stick to it :P

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works too yeah, but you would have conflict when using the online updater, I don't know, I only use no-intro sets for most of the cores and they have this naming convention too, so I stick to it :P

I don't use or trust the online updater, I like having control on what and when I update, but that's just me. No intro sets are nice though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7