Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also @teampleb maybe i'm just missing it but think you can add a reset all settings to default option?

Teampleb has absolutely nothing to do with Retroarch, he's just self proclaimed himself as the king of this forum.

I've seen quite a few people fooled into thinking he's involved in the development by his tone and language, and its quite fucked up.

Like, see above. He didn't even try to correct you.

Last edited by arse,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teampleb has absolutely nothing to do with Retroarch, he's just self proclaimed himself as the king of this forum.

I've seen quite a few people fooled into thinking he's involved in the development by his tone and language, and its quite fucked up.

Like, see above. He didn't even try to correct you.
So then who should I be asking this then?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've never once in this thread claimed to be the dev. I always point out that @aliaspider is the dev. I don't see you trying to help anybody...
ahk k then because i remember not using the Load Content button when I used older builds but all good man
Check the video in OP. It's always been load content.

Reactions: Margen67

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
So is there a way to stop the 3ds from downloading an update automatically and it saying update is ready when you open up from sleep mode or if your about to startup a game (ironhax) and it says press Y to update?

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is there a way to stop the 3ds from downloading an update automatically and it saying update is ready when you open up from sleep mode or if your about to startup a game (ironhax) and it says press Y to update?
Use the tubehax dns to block updates. (this isn't the right thread to ask that btw)

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
I just asked a simple question, not needing a tutorial but thanks for plebs exact quote because i didnt see it the first time or anything like that...

Last edited by Stack3r,

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hmm e-Reader support seems pointless were the ecards not just a bunch of Nes games if so is that not why we have Nes emus only ask as e-Reader did not come out here in Scotland
I think in pokecomunity 1 guy is editing saves with E-reader data so is not useless at all

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,
Reactions: AmandaRose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol