Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radius4

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Only for CD based games IIRC.
Regarding the SRAM messages. Those mean that the SRAM interface is bot implemented so the core has to save by itself.

Krusiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten Kirby's Adventure saves to work on QuickNES o3DS? From what I remember the game is meant to save automatically after each level but it isn't working.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I see some people are sayinf PCE-Fast is running fullspeed on O3DS. Is that true? Can't test right now unfortunately
Just tried Bomberman with it, I get 45FPS in game even with Vsync off. I wouldn't call that fullspeed. Maybe it only works at full speed on certain games?

Krusiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saves are flushed to disk on exit, so make sure you exit properly
Does NES have a standard return to title screen input? I'm wondering how to exit properly since the game itself doesn't seem to have any back to menu options. The pause menu doesn't have anything like that.

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone else check for me if Marvel vs. Capcom is still working on the latest FBA nightly? It was working before but now I only get audio. There's probably not enough RAM to load the game properly anymore :/

Krusiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...He meant exit from Retroarch.
Exiting retroarch from the menu doesn't save the game data. That's why I'm asking for alternate methods to make sure the game saves. Can't exit or restart retroarch, can't go back to game's menu, so what is the proper way?

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Exiting retroarch from the menu doesn't save the game data. That's why I'm asking for alternate methods to make sure the game saves. Can't exit or restart retroarch, can't go back to game's menu, so what is the proper way?
Do savestates work? It's not a proper fix but if you don't want to lose your progress it's the only solution I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Hope a bird didn't shit while his mouth was open lol.