Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I guess the combo for OG, is QuickNes, BlargSNES, Genesis Plus and GameYob, not too shabby for an old ass handheld, i get DooM and D2 fullspeed, so , i can´t complain

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I see some people are sayinf PCE-Fast is running fullspeed on O3DS. Is that true? Can't test right now unfortunately

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there, just uploaded another video of pcsx running mk trilogy at about 50 fps with sound. This is yesterdays build, havent tried the latest one. might upload another video tonight if i see a big difference

Reactions: SLiV3R

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I sold my 9.2 o3DS to get an n3DS. It really helped. I couldn't afford one either.
Lucky. I at least got my N3DS as a b-day present. I sadly don't receive any real kickback for a complete launch 3DS in box. (Game$top takes THAT WHOLE SYSTEM for $25. F*** that I said) and my job isn't the best paying either (Student worker in Senior year).

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I sold my 9.2 o3DS to get an n3DS. It really helped. I couldn't afford one either.
There a N3DS is hard to find, and if you find it you can't afford 1 without spending more than 4 minimum salary. Also, there's no gamestop or something like that.

EDIT: @teampleb holy macaroni, I was looking for 1 and the price is almost 10 fucking minimun salary wtf fuck that shit :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,

soetem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for being a newb but is this psx emulator only usable with a certain lower firmware or exploit? I'm just using n3dsxl 10. Whatever with ironhax.

BroDuck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be that guy and make my first post asking a question but this is the most active place talking about RetroArch's 3DS nightlies. I haven't been able to save properly in-game, I have to do it via Save states instead. I notice two messages in the log:

• RetroArch [INFO] :: SRAM will not be saved.
I see this when I first start up the core (any core)
  • RetroArch [INFO] :: Skipping SRAM load..
This shows up after loading up any game. I figure it's something in my config that's making it do this but I can't really figure out what. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Last edited by BroDuck,

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be that guy and make my first post asking a question but this is the most active place talking about RetroArch's 3DS nightlies. I haven't been able to save properly via games, I notice two messages in the log:

• RetroArch [INFO] :: SRAM will not be saved.
I see this when I first start up the core (any core)
  • RetroArch [INFO] :: Skipping SRAM load..
This shows up after loading up any game. I figure it's something in my config that's making it do this but I can't really figure out what. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
That always pops up regardless. I get that in gpSP and it still saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A