Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I am an o3ds too. I preffer to not complain and give thanks to the developers for their awesome work. But I hate when people starts to annoy often requesting things and complaining about everything, like the developers owe something to them

Reactions: teampleb and SLiV3R

Deathbot64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is the psx emulator really working on the n3ds, are the games playable? and to get it to work the best what would i need to do in regards to cores?

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A single person was complaining, let's not assume everyone's a troll. I love RA on my O3DS already as is. GBC, GG and MS are great, all I need to be fully satisfied now is GBA. We have blargSNES and Genesis (with injections). GBA VC would be fine too if there was a way to remap buttons...

Last edited by Sizednochi,
Reactions: SLiV3R

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
I just can't get over how only one insult has been called off ¬¬

But I hate when people starts to annoy often requesting things and complaining about everything

It SERIOUSLY has been twisted to that extent? about everything, seriously?

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm. Have you tried the latest version? I have 50 games. 45 of them works! :)
I've got all 324 Neo Geo roms from the FBA romset (including clones and bootlegs), and of the 10% of those I've tried on this emu only about two-thirds work.
I'm using the build from the 24th - has anything changed with the last couple?

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fore the Cores, can the Left Stick be Enabled Permanently? I change it, Save the new Settings, have the Configuration to Load Automatically, yet when I restart the Emu, it is still not Enabled. Figure if it is set to On permanently, it would fix that.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fore the Cores, can the Left Stick be Enabled Permanently? I change it, Save the new Settings, have the Configuration to Load Automatically, yet when I restart the Emu, it is still not Enabled. Figure if it is set to On permanently, it would fix that.
I'm having major issues with the configs actually saving any changes. I make my changes, save the new config, exit the emulator, reboot the emulator, load up the last saved config and the changes I made aren't applied.

dakotaaesoph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just manually set things in the config in a text editor. It's easier and allows for having the left stick and the d-pad to control the same functions.

Code:
input_player1_up = "up"
input_player1_up_btn = "nul"
input_player1_up_axis = "-1"
input_player1_down = "down"
input_player1_down_btn = "nul"
input_player1_down_axis = "+1"
input_player1_left = "left"
input_player1_left_btn = "nul"
input_player1_left_axis = "-0"
input_player1_right = "right"
input_player1_right_btn = "nul"
input_player1_right_axis = "+0"

Reactions: Idaho and Smoker1

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
I've got all 324 Neo Geo roms from the FBA romset (including clones and bootlegs), and of the 10% of those I've tried on this emu only about two-thirds work.
I'm using the build from the 24th - has anything changed with the last couple?

Don't think the compatibility is better now than 24th. It could perhaps be your roms that aren't compatible with FBA. Roms over 50 MB don't work either.

Hrlmbtz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
discovered this site and tubehax last night! so far ive only tired the gba advanced played pokemon emrald lost track of time lol didnt try anything else! i will pay with it a bit more all day today. love the fact this is running! now my son(who dominated my ds most of the time) can play games that i played when i was his age give him some CULTURE lol.

im on the new 3ds by the way. i will be testing most of the cores all day today .. hope new cores pop up soon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

from what i can see on the nightly seems theres a ps1 in there? correct me if im wrong but pcsx is playstation 1 right?

Last edited by Hrlmbtz,
Reactions: lemanuel

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
from what i can see on the nightly seems theres a ps1 in there? correct me if im wrong but pcsx is playstation 1 right?

PCSX is PS1. (Don't even know if that's the name of the emulator that got ported)

And it only works for N3DS with firmware 9.2 or below right now if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by lemanuel,

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm having major issues with the configs actually saving any changes. I make my changes, save the new config, exit the emulator, reboot the emulator, load up the last saved config and the changes I made aren't applied.
You don't need to save anything, everything changed on the Settings gets saved automatically. Some settings are even shared among cores.

Radius4

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador

Set analog d-pad mode to left-stick

You don't need to save anything, everything changed on the Settings gets saved automatically. Some settings are even shared among cores.

All the frontend settings are shared among cores. Only core options and core input remaps are independent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I tried that new prime X flavor and almost gagged in my mouth lol