• Total voters

hvyarms13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I'm doing a research paper for my english class and I would like some help if you all don't mind. Thank you for time out of your busy day to have me out. It's just a survey, what outcome I get from this will be use for school only.

The topic I have selected is:
PC Game vs. Console Games

I try to pick an easy topic to do for me. I just need you to vote on which one you pick. I don't really care why you choice it but you can still post why. I will read it to just get your though about this topic. What em I? I would have to pick PC games because right now I'm playing FFXI which I really like. I do play console games but not as much right now so it's just collecting dust as time go by.

Once again, Thank you very much!!!

Sorry about that, it FFXI thanks Jiggah lol

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isn't FFVI a console game? Sure, it's emulated on PC, but it's an emulation of a console.

Anyway, console over PC. Although, it really depends on the type of games.

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play them both. I generally prefer pc games because online play is a pain on consoles especially when you don't have a wireless Internet connection. But some games are only for consoles and the wii is too hard to emulate on pc if ya dont have bluetooth

hvyarms13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a little survey for my report thats all. =D PC or Console, or both you pick. Seeing what gets the most vote even though I think i know the out come is. Thanks for the support by voting =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...