ROM Hack [Request] Final Fantasy Explorers save editor

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to make an infinite hp code through gateway menu.... Inside the quest works but when i complete or when i enter in a new quest the game just freeze

Some suggestion??
You're doing it right. I was able to make one too, but it's very buggy and causes the game to freeze. Also, the address changes every time.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You're doing it right. I was able to make one too, but it's very buggy and causes the game to freeze. Also, the address changes every time.

woooww..i noticed that change too, i was thinking wich im doing something wrong

thank you anyway =)

PS: someone have a full inventory code?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
its a homebrew. you can open it with homebrew launcher or install the cia version and set your play coins to 300 (max)

can be do it in sysnand (through HBL) and emunand(which i think the .cia version is the best option)
Oh. Interesting. Thanks! Didn't know this currency was related to the system. Though it was ff-related.

Reactions: trigao

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep. Just set 63 (=99 in decimal) every offset from 2FF98 to 300E9.
Will this also give me material that I not already have?

[Edit] Nvm, I just did it and it works. There are some "faulty" items there, with no name, but they don't seem to be any harm. Keeping that savegame backup anyway for now...

[Edit2] I have the feeling this spoils the game, since I can have best armor and weapons right away. Reverting for now, maybe until a full material list is out, so you can help out here and there, but having everything just doesn't seem right

Last edited by wurstpistole,

KazeFatalis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Will this also give me material that I not already have?

[Edit] Nvm, I just did it and it works. There are some "faulty" items there, with no name, but they don't seem to be any harm. Keeping that savegame backup anyway for now...

[Edit2] I have the feeling this spoils the game, since I can have best armor and weapons right away. Reverting for now, maybe until a full material list is out, so you can help out here and there, but having everything just doesn't seem right

First you need to unlock weapons and armos by clearing the quests.

unknowndatax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've attached the IDs for weapons, armor, and accessories.

Table Entry:
4 bytes = ID
1 byte = ??? (seems to be type, 2 = weapon, 3 = armor, 4 = accessory)
1 byte = ??? (can be crafted? can you obtain it? Haven't tested yet)
2 bytes = padding?

To generate a weapon, armor, or accessory, the first 4 bytes of the entry must be the ID and the last 4 bytes must be the location. You can get the location by dividing the beginning offset by 8.

Example:
File = Weapons.bin
offset = 0x6f0
ID = cef456b8 (Gungnir)
location = offset % 8 = 0x6f0 % 8 = de

Max stat Gungnir with +5 Critical rate
CE F4 56 B8 63 00 63 00 63 00 63 00 63 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 DE 00 00 00

Attachments

• Tables.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 440
Last edited by unknowndatax,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One things for sure, we need the ability to change levels. This would be really useful for playing with your new friends who just got the game but you're way over their level.

I personally just backup a save for every part of the game, every 10 levels or so. So i can easily downgrade myself.
Once we figure out how to change gender also, we wont have to spend 10,000 gil!

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
One things for sure, we need the ability to change levels. This would be really useful for playing with your new friends who just got the game but you're way over their level.

I personally just backup a save for every part of the game, every 10 levels or so. So i can easily downgrade myself.
As far as I know the game doesn't have a level system, it's only job system and progress.

Reactions: MattKimura

unknowndatax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you're thinking about EL, then it's at 0x540. Also, gender is at 0x524 (0 = male, 1 = female)

desrone2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone is able to compile the offsets found thus far into a cheat plugin, i'd really appreciate it (only if it's easy for ya)

David Lepkowsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the Base Values, like Load and Stats, not editable. I tried to edit them, but they just revert back to the original values. (I am using the Gateway 3DS ram editor). Also I'm unsure on the region for weapons if anyone knows that and if they can be edited?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi