Homebrew [Request] CTRAging (3ds debug app) research.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I got it to work!
What I did, get the ncch from Mr.yoshi's(@PabloMK7) pastebin then convert to cia with this command. you have to put makerom.exe on same directory.
Code:
makerom -f cia -target t -o 000400000F980000.cia -i 000400000F980000.ncch:0:0

enable devunit info patch on luma3DS configuration menu! then, install cia and boot it!

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work!
What I did, get the ncch from Mr.yoshi's(@PabloMK7) pastebin then convert to cia with this command. you have to put makerom.exe on same directory.
Code:
makerom -f cia -target t -o 000400000F980000.cia -i 000400000F980000.ncch:0:0

enable devunit info patch on luma3DS configuration menu! then, install cia and boot it!
I did the same thing, am I going to have to convert to luma3ds now? If so, rip...

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, yeah, I tried running it under Luma after doing a quick installation and made it use my Gateway emuNAND and it booted on the first try.
Perhaps it does a system reboot that is incompatible with Gateway: I did notice it takes a bit longer than usual before the app actually starts up.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Love it how it can be launched easily from the home menu unlike some other dev apps. And yes, it does perform a system reboot. BTW, where can I find the LED test?

loco365

Trophies
XP
So I managed to get the LCD/KEY test running, however, it softlocks the application. The first key it asks you to test is the wireless slider. Obviously designed with the O3DS in mind, you cannot do that on a N3DS, which means you cannot finish the test since you can't even really start it either. Are there any other key tests or touch screen tests?

Also, how does one turn their notification light white? I wanna see it myself.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6040A using Tapatalk

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So I managed to get the LCD/KEY test running, however, it softlocks the application. The first key it asks you to test is the wireless slider. Obviously designed with the O3DS in mind, you cannot do that on a N3DS, which means you cannot finish the test since you can't even really start it either. Are there any other key tests or touch screen tests?

Also, how does one turn their notification light white? I wanna see it myself.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6040A using Tapatalk

go to Evaluation menu > MCU > LED ON OFF > press "A"

TheReturningVoid

0xAAAAAAAA
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's something interesting: There's an option to dump a pre-installed title list, that contains paths to titles on the CTRNAND nope, the SD Card. I'm assuming these are some sort of factory titles, but going into GodMode9 reveals that I can't see them (probably deleted).

EDIT: Wait, this is showing titles I've already installed myself. It looks like it's just reading from the SD Card.

Last edited by TheReturningVoid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work