Hacking (Request) Convert PSU/MAX to PSV file?

Isaiahplayspokem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. Is there anyone who can convert my PS2 save file (PSU or MAX, whichever one works best) into one for the PS3 (PSV)? It'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. Is there anyone who can convert my PS2 save file (PSU or MAX, whichever one works best) into one for the PS3 (PSV)? It'd be much appreciated. Thanks.
There is video tutorials on youtube, I think you first need to extract the save data from ps2 memory card, you need some card reader for pc or homebrew ps2 with free mc boot installed on the memory card with a way to transfer to pc, then use a pc tool to convert it to work on ps3. But remember there to formats on ps3

One is for ps2 Disc on backwards compatible hardware, and the other is for playstation store installed format. One is created by system menu and called memory card, which works with ps2 format disc, the other only works with the installed game and nothing else can be managed on it. IS almost the same as ps4 ps2 games, only the game will read the data, is not shared is specific. Ps2 format disc data use a memory card that can be used with multiple games to save on singe memory card while installed games will create 2 memory cards and only the game can work with it. Maybe game faqs can help.

Isaiahplayspokem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is video tutorials on youtube, I think you first need to extract the save data from ps2 memory card, you need some card reader for pc or homebrew ps2 with free mc boot installed on the memory card with a way to transfer to pc, then use a pc tool to convert it to work on ps3. But remember there to formats on ps3

One is for ps2 Disc on backwards compatible hardware, and the other is for playstation store installed format. One is created by system menu and called memory card, which works with ps2 format disc, the other only works with the installed game and nothing else can be managed on it. IS almost the same as ps4 ps2 games, only the game will read the data, is not shared is specific. Ps2 format disc data use a memory card that can be used with multiple games to save on singe memory card while installed games will create 2 memory cards and only the game can work with it. Maybe game faqs can help.

Thanks for the prompt response. I actually have a friend who used to do these conversions for me (since my PS2 is broken) but he no longer has the tools to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Float like a butterfly burns when I pee lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: