ROM Hack [REQ] Various Zelda NTR Cheat Plugins

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. Are there any NTR Cheat Plugins for the following games? Here is what I am looking for and for US versions:

- Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- Zelda: Link's Awakening (DX?)

Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Reactions: chronoss

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to use NTR Plugin Manager to convert gateway cheats to ntr format. I got the title IDs from Fort42 site for the Zelda Oracle games. Anyway, I put the cheat files into program, but both oracle games were not in database it said. How can I create NTR US plugins for those games?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It should work fine
Do you know the title id for Zelda Oracle of Seasons US version? I couldn't find it...

Reactions: chronoss

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to use NTR Plugin Manager to convert gateway cheats to ntr format. I got the title IDs from Fort42 site for the Zelda Oracle games. Anyway, I put the cheat files into program, but both oracle games were not in database it said. How can I create NTR US plugins for those games?

Do you know the title id for Zelda Oracle of Seasons US version? I couldn't find it...
No, check that titlekey site

Reactions: Skeet1983

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

Where is the link ?

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I got the Zelda games I requested NTR Plugins for. Anyway, how do saves work in those games? Can they be extracted/imported with JKSM/JKSV? If yes, I was wondering if anyone had a save just past the point of the Tokai Meat Tossing Game in Zelda Oracle of Ages. Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh