Hacking Replicate sx pro dongle

Agim iljazi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just out of curiosity has anyone looked into the sx pro dongle to see whats on there and if the contents can be copied onto a usb stick. Then use a cable that converts the Nintendo switch connector to usb?

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as the manual of the device makes me believe, the dongle itself does not contain the license and so does not validate your access to the full SX OS experience. I guess it comes with a separate license code for one device and that's it. I didn't receive mine yet, so I could be wrong.

Last edited by Axido,

Wierd_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And at least 3 people who have use the A5-V11 (with battery) hardware, and Fusee-Lede. Seriously, the battery version of the A5V11 is about the size of a candy bar. It fits neatly just about anywhere, and doubles as a convenient additional battery for road trips. They are also super cheap.

As for what is inside the TX dongle:

There were some posted renderings. It contains two large electrolytic capacitors, a charging circuit, a USB high speed switch, and a low-power micro controller.

There are a number of projects already being created that are either internal modchips that do the same thing, or are tiny microcontroller based injectors. (Like Ninoh-FOX's build.)

Last edited by Wierd_w,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same