Hardware Replacement battery (console battery) holder in EU?

Armadillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I need a new holder for the cr2032 for my wiiu. This thing

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod10214

The US Nintendo store stock it, but are still stuck in the past and don't offer worldwide shipping. UK Nintendo store, doesn't sell that sort of thing.

Even looking on ebay for an unofficial replcement from China turns up nothing. So where can I get one either in the EU or somewhere that offers worldwide shipping.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

You could ask a member of this forum to buy it and ship it to you. It's what I'd do.

I know someone who would be willing to do but he's not registered on this forum.

Armadillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I may have to resort to that. No rush though, mine still hold the battery, it's just got a really nasty scratch on it, that I'd like to change out considering they are cheap.

It's just crazy, that there seems to be literally a single place in the whole world that has them :blink:

Last edited by Armadillo,
D

Deleted User

I need one too. If someone from the us can give me one I will pay double including shipping cost.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might do it, it'd cover the cost of a new Fit Meter. Anyone else need anything? It would be cool if I could earn enough profit to get an extended battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...