Hacking Renting Indiana Jones 1 for Wii

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,404
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Well, basically, I need a high-street store name that I can run off to and rent Lego Indiana Jones 1 (Original Adventures) to use the 'Indiana Pwns' hack on.

Any good rental stores (apart from BlockBuster) that I can find on the high street?

edit: oh, sorry- forgot a detail - it can't be a subscription service; just a one-off rental.

I am well aware I also posted this in Ask GBAtemp, but I can't seem to get one straight answer from that. I need to be able to discuss this, which is why it is here.

Reboot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its ~$15 used here from classifieds, ebay would be cheap too. $19 brand spanking new from a game store (ebgames)
Not much to spend to get homebrew...

ACDCGAMER

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What firmware are you running on your Wii? You might not need to buy or rent Lego Indiana Jones and just use BannerBomb instead unless you're running 4.3.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bought my copy of LEGO Indy last week off ebay...paid $15.06 total w/ shipping.... i'm sure i could get that easily if i were to flip it onto CL.... the way i look at it, i could have burned $5 in gas and a day running to all the rental places to check if it were available, and then maybe come up empty handed and a day behind.... instead i save the day, spend a few extra dollars, and own the copy that i can sell for as much or more than i paid for it....easy decision really....

then, when a friend of a friend who knows nothing about modding asks you to mod his wii, you can tell him: no problem, but i'll cost you the price of the rental for that game to do it (and lunch, a case of beer, a date with his GF, etc.)....

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
got a brand new one from play for £17.99 a few days back but they put it back up to £38.90 now (must have been the heavy demand for it again). always good to check other retailers about as HMV also had it for this price instore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty