Hacking Homebrew Removed SD card whilst running Hekate, now I am permanently black screened. HELP!?

JustHunterKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Long story short; my Switch Lite has the HWFly chip soldered into it. I've removed the SD card whilst Hekate was running. I was prompted with an error, one of my options was to power off the console so that's what I done. Now the Switch is permanently black screened. Any ideas?

FULL STORY BELOW:
I have read a few similar problems to mine however mine is slightly unique compared to other peoples problems.

The HWFly chip is soldered into my Switch Lite.

So this is my situation:

I was attempting to backup my switch as the chip had just recently been soldered in. I started by creating the emuMMC SD file which took about 30 minutes to complete. After that process finished I moved onto backing up eMMC BOOT0 and BOOT1, this is where I encountered a problem - I got the following message: "File not found or could not be loaded! Verification failed.. Please try again... Failed!"

I stopped what I was doing. Powered off the Switch. Plugged the SD card into the PC and deleted all the files from the SD card to begin the process again.

I re-formatted the SD card to exFAT, (fat32 wasnt available.) I then re-added all the files (atmosphere, bootloader, config, scripts etc etc.) from the HATS.zip onto the root of the SD card and plugged the SD card into the Switch, powered it on as normal with the Hekate homescreen. I DO NOT KNOW WHY I DONE IT BUT I REMOVED THE SD CARD AT THIS POINT I WAS PROMTED WITH A ERROR OBVIOUSLY FROM REMOVING THE SD🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ ONE OF THE OPTIONS WAS TO POWER OFF SO I CLICKED TO POWER IT OFF.

Now when I attempt to power it up with/without the SD inserted it is stuck on a permanent black screen. It definitely has atleast 50% battery life. If I open the SD slot and look inside the port I can see a blue LED, when I press and hold the power button the LED turns off so I can differentiate when it's on/off.

Any ideas of what I can try to fix it?

I have already tried to press and hold the power button for 12, 15 and 20 second intervals. This didn't work.

I have also tried to send a payload from my PC to the switch however when using TegraRCMGUI it connects to my Switch then instantly disconnects again. (I have installed the APX driver)

I am absolutely clueless with this whole thing as you can probably tell, any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time🙏

Last edited by JustHunterKid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol