TY89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I sold my new 3DS on Version 9.0.0. sine I didn't used it anymore. The Buyer wants the n3ds to stay exploitable. Back in the day I installed DS Profile Exploit to enter the Gateway Menu from there.

I thought formatting the system through the settings would also remove the DS Profile Exploit, but that wasn't the case.

Is there anyway to bring it back? Unfortunatelly I haven't any access to the Gateway Card anymore since I removed the Zelda exploit by restoring it.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hi,

I sold my new 3DS on Version 9.0.0. sine I didn't used it anymore. The Buyer wants the n3ds to stay exploitable. Back in the day I installed DS Profile Exploit to enter the Gateway Menu from there.

I thought formatting the system through the settings would also remove the DS Profile Exploit, but that wasn't the case.

Is there anyway to bring it back? Unfortunatelly I haven't any access to the Gateway Card anymore since I removed the Zelda exploit by restoring it.
DS profile exploit is obsolete now, just tell the buyer to follow the plailect bible to hack it.
https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

Reactions: TY89

TY89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the quick response! Are there any disadvantages for the buyer because I have used the DS Profile Exploit and the Settings being downgraded?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Thanks for the quick response! Are there any disadvantages for the buyer because I have used the DS Profile Exploit and the Settings being downgraded?
The remnants of the DS profile exploit aren't a big deal unless Ds mode is bricked, but the downgraded system settings can be annoying.
The buyer could just reinstall the proper system settings cia from the EU 9.2 downgrade pack.
Should be: 0004001000022000.cia for Europe.

Reactions: Zidapi and TY89

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?