Remote play error NS-16157-0

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello guys,

I've hard time connecting my Vita to PS4. I would like to use my Vita to play remotely when I'm away from home and play it over Internet. The thing is that I'm getting error NS 16157 0 whenever I'm trying to connect over internet, direct connection works. I've got a Jailbroken PS4 on 9.0 and modded PS Vita.

Until now I've tried resetting settings and connecting it again - No luck. Activating Account on my PS4 - still no luck.

What should I do to successfully connect my Vita?
Post automatically merged:

Well, still no luck with that. Anybody any kind of hint?

Last edited by Virdoo,

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, seems I'm a bit on a track. Error is caused by major system update (obviously cuz I'm still on 9.0). Is there any way to avoid that and stay on the same FW?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remote play on the vita is governed by the myprofile.dat. I think that's somewhere on ur0. It contains your profile ID and a bunch of keys, which are meaningless with a hacked system. I do not know the equivalent with the ps4, but I don't think firmware matters, but the system may need to be activated.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So basically no matterwhat, if both vita and PS4 aren't updated to the latest, or near the latest I'm unable to play remotely?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not know about the ps4, but there's a myprofile.dat generator for the vita. it's like 300-something bytes, exactly the same size as a legit one, and it only has your account id iirc. you'd have to ask @KiiWii about it for the ps4.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked. I backed up my myprofile.dat. here's where it's located on the vita (ur0:/User/00/NP . check if you have one, then it will just be the ps4 at fault here.

1684605088806.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ran some tests. I don't think it's possible without the ps4 being on latest firmware. it requires signing in on the vita as well.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
https://www.cfwaifu.com/offline-remote-play-psvita/

you may need the same account on both since the myprofile.dat contains your online account name, then some keys, which are irrelevant. not really a problem, since you can't sign in on the ps4 anyway, so how can you get banned?
This is for lokal remoteplay, which works fine. I'm asking about remoteplay over internet from outside my home.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Any updates about this topic?

I'm still using modded PS4 on FW 9.00 and latest FW on my Vita. Any options for a remoteplay over internet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0