[RELEASE] YoYo Loader (emulator that launches Android apk directly on the Vita) by Rinnegatamante

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YoYo Loader is a loader for libyoyo.so, the official GameMaker Studio Runner application for Android, for the PS Vita.

YoYo Loader works by loading such ARMv7 executable in memory, resolving its imports with native functions and patching it in order to properly run.

This enables to run potentially any game made with GameMaker Studio.

emulator: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/yoyoloader_vita

Compatibility List

FP73X-pXoAgLfNI
FP73XvNXMAErtH1

Setup Instructions (For End Users)​

In order to properly install the loader, you'll have to follow these steps precisely:

• Install kubridge and FdFix by copying kubridge.skprx and fd_fix.skprx to your taiHEN plugins folder (usually ux0:tai) and adding two entries to your config.txt under *KERNEL:
*KERNEL
ux0:tai/kubridge.skprx
ux0:tai/fd_fix.skprx
Note Don't install fd_fix.skprx if you're using rePatch plugin

• Install libshacccg.suprx, if you don't have it already, by following this guide.
  • Games must be placed inside ux0:data/gms/GAMENAME, where GAMENAME must refer to the name of the game, in form of an apk file renamed as game.apk. You can get all the required files directly from your phone.
  • Inside the loader, you can also find a feature, by pressing Triangle in the game selector screen, to optimize the apk. Such feature will optimize compression of the files inside the apk to not cause stuttering and loading issues and will also remove any unnecessary file thus reducing the final apk size.

Finally AM2R is full screen on my Vita!
IMG_20220410_071652.jpg

Last edited by Flame,

gbadl

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to get DosBox working on this to play the original elder scrolls 1 and 2. And maybe Fallout 1 and 2 on the Vita?

Reactions: SuperDan

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry if I missed something here, but are we talking GM:S 1.4, GMS2 or both?
I still prefer using 1.4, so I'd like to know whether my apps would be compatible or not.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I understand clearly. It was misleading.. Nothing to do with Android games. It is Gamemaker ported in apk to PS Vita... Not actually Android games you found from Google Play at all.

So AetherSX 2 is out of question ? :rofl2:

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I’m inexperienced in Yoyo Loader and I’ve been experimenting with converting Dimension Tripper Neptunia Top Nep to get it to run on the PS Vita via Yoyo Loader but I’m having trouble...

Game made in Game Maker

GMS 2.3.2
bytecode 17

I replaced it with Crashlands, converted Data.win to game.droid and injected it in the assets folder within Crashlands apk file and renamed it to game.apk then placed it in ux0:data/gms/TOP NEP/game.apk but when I tested it with Yoyo Loader it gets stuck on a purple screen after it loads my costume splash screen, what am I doing wrong?

Here’s the game I want to get running on the Vita btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4