i have problems on the python cmd prompt

8bitslipknot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone !
I'm new to learning about the yokai watch editor and was wondering if any of them still work? when I click one of the links I get taken to an error page saying the file is not here

I have yokai watch blasters white dog squad and want to be able to edit my yokai so I can finish the rest of my medallium. Can someone please help with step by step instructions on how to download a woking save file editor

where to places the files, and what I need so I can do it?
thank you in advance

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone !
I'm new to learning about the yokai watch editor and was wondering if any of them still work? when I click one of the links I get taken to an error page saying the file is not here

I have yokai watch blasters white dog squad and want to be able to edit my yokai so I can finish the rest of my medallium. Can someone please help with step by step instructions on how to download a woking save file editor

where to places the files, and what I need so I can do it?
thank you in advance

Here

Last edited by Axlfox,
Reactions: Borjitasstoi

8bitslipknot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the reply. I saw that on a previous post but how exactly do I use it?
how do I load the yokai watch blasters game into the file and start editing?
how do do I import and export my save file etc
thats why I was asking for a step by step walkthrough

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks for the reply. I saw that on a previous post but how exactly do I use it?
how do I load the yokai watch blasters game into the file and start editing?
how do do I import and export my save file etc
thats why I was asking for a step by step walkthrough
I read the "read me" file in the blasters download, but I do not understand the instructions and can't seem to find a detailed walkthrough online

8bitslipknot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get it working but for whatever reason when I add a yokai to my game that I have not befriended yet, it shows up in my party but they do not register in my medallium
and other times they don't show up at all - can someone help?

impure

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working for my Blasters but does it only work for the White Dog and not for Moon Rabbit Crew? It works with transferring it over but I can only do that 3 times. Is there a way to edit the Moon Rabbit Crew too?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AHH, my mistake. It worked. ^_^;;

juanjjn20018

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I have a problem with the game editor of yo kai watch 3 I used some veseces and I did not give the error 103 the save is not damaged because it lets me use

GTS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yo !
I'm just was looking for Yo-kai watch editor and I finally find it here !

Thank you very VERY MUCH !!!!

yaboypaco

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hi there, i seem to be having some problems with the yokai watch 3 save editor. whenever i open my save file in the editor i can't seem to click on any yokai or create new ones, they all just appear as question marks. this happens with both save files for a cardridge and a digital copy. i used checkpoint to dump my save file. im playing the european(?) version of the game. any help would be appriciated!
upload_2019-1-16_1-6-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-16_0-59-1.png
    upload_2019-1-16_0-59-1.png
    112 KB · Views: 351

Mansupe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hi there, i seem to be having some problems with the yokai watch 3 save editor. whenever i open my save file in the editor i can't seem to click on any yokai or create new ones, they all just appear as question marks. this happens with both save files for a cardridge and a digital copy. i used checkpoint to dump my save file. im playing the european(?) version of the game. any help would be appriciated!View attachment 155216
i'm having the exact same problem!

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi there, i seem to be having some problems with the yokai watch 3 save editor. whenever i open my save file in the editor i can't seem to click on any yokai or create new ones, they all just appear as question marks. this happens with both save files for a cardridge and a digital copy. i used checkpoint to dump my save file. im playing the european(?) version of the game. any help would be appriciated!View attachment 155216

You tried dumping the save using JKSM?

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
nope doesnt work when i want edit something in yo kai 3 its impossible for some reason i think sys file are involved its my explanation/theory but i can be wrong

Master Mark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am attempting to figure out the save editor. Almost every page has a General 1 and General 2 Number selection. I see they increase, but some do not when I look at the items or yo-kai obtained ingame. Is there an explanation of this somewhere? Also, under the Yo-kai tab, what is the "6" flag and "modified" flag? Final question, since Jibanyan T and Komasan T are digital pre-order only, what is the best way to insert them into the save file through the editor? Same question for Pandanoko and Starry Noko?

-Vibes-

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happens when I try to battle online

Attachments

• Yo-kai watch 2 save.jpg
    Yo-kai watch 2 save.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 469
  • Yo-kai watch 2 save.jpg
    Yo-kai watch 2 save.jpg