Bondrewd

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can anyone help me?
I'm trying to use Blasters save data but i only keep getting error 201 :(
Thanks..
You're probably using the version on the first post, OP posted an updated version in page 24 << can't quote it because it contains a link and it won't allow me to post

alan13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@togenyan hi, i have yokai watch busters EU and my save is corrupt, do you wath this and if you repair please. i'm so desperate....

Attachments

• 20181007103935.rar
    75.3 KB · Views: 228

Pesie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope your still there my game 1 yw won't load and the editor says error 201 when I play (Yo-kai watch 3 sushi)

VoryoGenU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thanks a lot for the editor! For some reason, I couldn't change the crank numbers at first, but it started working after editing something else. Is it even possible to edit Moon Rabbit Crew saves? I didn't see MRC when trying to export/import saves.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go the github page and scroll down, you will only get error if you use the outdated version, the latest one can open up save and not corrupt save just fine with the moon rabbit update.

force055

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sooooo.... when will a windows .EXE version release with moon rabit crew support and .yw_g support?
im curently using the test build 0.4 .exe from page 24

Last edited by force055,

VoryoGenU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
go the github page and scroll down, you will only get error if you use the outdated version, the latest one can open up save and not corrupt save just fine with the moon rabbit update.
I'm using version 0.4-test. Is there a newer one? Is there one that can edit saves that were transferred to moon rabbit?

Last edited by VoryoGenU,

Justin1029

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jrcolblg.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
@togenyan
I am writing this to inform about the upcoming release of Yo-kai Watch 3's localization.

The first to release will be in the EU region, which is on December 7, 2018 (aka. the same day as Smash Ultimate releases on Switch.) The AU region follows the release on the next day. Though, North America will have to wait until February 8, 2019.

I would like to ask if you can port the save editor for localization of Yo-kai Watch 3; most particularly, the Yo-kai Watch 3 Save Editor that is currently in use for Sukiyaki, as the localization might be the "Definitive Edition", combining all 3 Japanese games (Sushi, Tempura, and Sukiyaki). Though, I'm a bit suspicious of how they might ax the crossover/third movie content, especially the FFIXV crossover Yo-kai, Sangokushi, and some Treasure Busters 2 content.

If by any chance you can reply to this, I'll be glad to assist you with providing information. Thank you.

Reactions: VoryoGenU

mikuchan540

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know if there will be a save editor for yo-kai watch blasters since there is only the one for yo-kai watch busters which won't work with the english version of them?

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo kai watch blaster save editor doesnt work for me... always get error 201 no matter what... lol no idea if i missing something or it just a save editor *shrugs* anyone can help me?

found the problem i think i get the wrong save editor version that why... got someone to helped me tho!

Last edited by stfb1055,

VoryoGenU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
yo kai watch blaster save editor doesnt work for me... always get error 201 no matter what... lol no idea if i missing something or it just a save editor *shrugs* anyone can help me?

found the problem i think i get the wrong save editor version that why... got someone to helped me tho!
The one on page 24 is the right one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts